8/17/09

forget the drama.

(I just want to thank everyone for visiting my page, and dropping their comments (: I really appreciate it, and it makes me feel welcome at Blogger! I love all your blogs, seriously.)

- - -

onto other news (saw this over at lovelyish):



EYEBALL JEWELRY IMPLANTS OMFGSTFUGTFO.


"Here's how it works. An ophthalmologist anesthetizes your eye, then makes a microscopic incision in the conjunctiva, the eye's transparent outer membrane. The doctor drops a tiny piece of jewelry (called JewelEye) into the incision, and the procedure is over. It takes 10 minutes and costs about $4,000, and you spend the next week feeling as if you have a piece of sand in your eye. When the conjunctiva heals, you can't feel it (even when you rub your eye). "




Um, wow. really? I don't know whether to be shocked or excited...

18 comments:

  1. oh my GOD. i have never heard of this.

    i don't think i'd be okay with that, definitely a whole new way to accessorize. eeeeeeeeeeee gross. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EWWWWW! Wow, I find this completely disgusting. I can't even wear contact lenses though because I'm so scared of touching my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!
    this is so weird.

    i don't want anybody poking my eye.
    it's cute, very eye catching but it looks so weird.

    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol this is creepy
    I have a eye doctor appointment 2day so I'll ask bout this

    oh and our welcome and I love E.W also :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg sounds kinda cool, i wonder if you can put anytihng in there hahhah.
    kinda scary though but cool at the same time.

    if i had to do it ill probably put a skull in it.

    xo
    isquisofrenia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I find this insanely creepy. $4,000???!!! I just can't think of anyone actually paying that amount to have unnatural jewel pieces on their EYEBALLS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrifying. But also weirdly cool. If my life were a sci-fi novel, I'd be getting one tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ouch! This is the first I've heard about this procedure, and even though I would never do it, it interests me a lot. Thanks for posting this!

    Sydnie
    www.takemeouttotherunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's crazy wow, creepy. But cool to look at the photos of it. :)



    xxxooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is the most random thing that i have ever seen! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the comment :)

    the song is:

    Monkey - Heavenly Peach Banquet

    ReplyDelete
  12. yikes!!!


    www.littlemissdressup.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. ive heard bout this befotre but i think it's just extreme!!! na'ah

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks cool but i would never do that. I don't want to be 70 years old with a heart piece of jewelry in my aye.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i must say: "EW" and "COOL!"

    i dont know for sure what to say about it...

    it's NEAT, yet stupid!

    idk...

    woow!

    curiositykilledthekilljoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. It doesn't even look that attractive to me.

    And OUCH!

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...