9/1/09

high ho, triple sow cow.

i'm just squeezing in another post before school i guess? it's in 7 days. one week. i probably will not be posting until I'm settled in school... i'm frigging scared and excited. i dropped by the school today to pick up my schedule and the word IB on every little time slot scared the hell out of me. I hope I survive gr 11, that's all. This is what I wore:

These are the awesome-amazing-super-high-shiny heels that I blogged about in my first post. I wore these babies about 3 times total only. They're so high I don't know where to wear it to. So I picked today, to show them off. More lovely shoe pics :3

oh, what's that I hear? you want more details? okay, I took some more pics just for you:

I ripped these jeans meself, yes. I was bored and I had a pair of sharp scissors in my hand incidently, so I thought, Why not?

this is my pal CherryPop. I got them in my happymeal from mcdonalds. Okay, my sister's happymeal =_= What? I didn't steal it from her. She has a hello kitty from Macs already so she gave this to me. I hugged her and danced around happily of course.

Okay. Now what? What else do I need to post about before I disappear into thin air (i.e. preparing for school madly running around buying paper, pencils, whiteout, etc. and meditating on my schedule trying not to freak out about IB and calling up my friends and asking them what classes they have, planning one more shopping trip or hanging out, sleeping over, partying once more before school starts and summer ends)?

........

What's the first thought that pops into your mind when you see this Margiela piece?

(i.e. 'WTF?!' 'I LOVE IT?!' 'IT'S A CARPET MONSTER?!')

... and how beautiful are these Christian Lacroix outfits?

.. OH RIGHT. I'm heading out to Metro on Saturday with a few old friends. Maybe THAT will be the last post before school starts, who knows?

15 comments:

  1. Don't worry about school, I'm sure you'll be fine! At least you'll be dressed fierce.
    and lol @ carpet monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha, I totally "LOL"-ed at your carpet monster comment too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish you enjoy in the coming school days

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helo Hello..

    You have a very very inspiring blog here!!! I really love your style, and way with words. Great music too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love LOVE those white heels, wow. Fabulous.

    Great collection, as well :)

    xox, mavi

    ReplyDelete
  6. you'll do fine but with heels like that you'll do way better then fine love those things!

    And the first thing i thought when i saw the margiela piece was Cruela de vil lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah! thsoe white cutout shoes are fab! haha at teh margiela monster! i think it sorta looks liek a bathrobe personally:)

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm totally loving those shiny white booties. good luck with school, you'll do great :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely shoes :) good job on the jeans too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look, love your shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see you are a LookBook fan... my daughter Amelia is as well. We love your school duds, especially those white heels which adorable in the extreme.. I used to wear heels like that every day when I was in my 20's. I taught 2nd grade, was on my feet all day long and I thought they were perfectly comfortable. Alas, now I am too old and weeble-esque for anything but sensible flats.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog dear... I bet you'll love the 11th grade. It was my favorite year of school ever and I said a little prayer for you, just for good measure:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your shoes :D and I'm so jealous! you can walk on high-heels.

    ReplyDelete
  13. those shoes are fit fit fit! yummy.
    you are stunning! i love your face. can i cut it off and frame it please? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was very interesting for me to read this blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

    Anete Swenson

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...