10/12/09

b & a

BEFORE 16TH BDAY:

AFTER 16TH BDAY:

See the difference?
Pre-16 - wearing: oversized AE shirt, AA tube socks, gifted wedges (thanks granma!), thrifted cropped blazer [and yes, i'm wearing shorts underneath all that. don't want to flash anyone haha)

Post-16 - wearing: le chateau blazer, diy chanel tee, mom's skirt, Gossip pumps

Hahaha, don't worry, I'm not turning into a boring school-teacher. I'll still bring out my tutus and minis, you can bet on it!

My bday was great! Me and my friends took so many pictures, I don't think Blogger would be happy if I uploaded all 80 of them.

our outfits.

The opening of XXI was pretty cool... except there was a huge lineup all the way into the back alley parking lot = =
Truth be told, I was a little disappointed when we finally barged into the store. 1) Too many ppl in it. Couldn't walk around without pushing into other girls. 2) The clothes weren't to my taste. I only found a few things I liked even though the store had two levels. 3) The lineup at the checkout counter took about an hour.

But my friends and I walked around Metro, and bought some stuff, took sticker pics, ate some teriyaki/udon/whatever else japanese food we could find, and it was fun (:

Oh, Tyson. You wish you were a stuffed bear.

6 comments:

  1. hahaha my dear brother
    isnt cuddly enough xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great, both before and after!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday! i just posted my own asian pose, by the way.... thanks for that tip! lol

    (and yes, i'm part asian if you are wondering which you probably aren't. ha.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I feel old...:D

    happy belated.

    and thanks for your comments on my posts ^^ my mom is doing much better.

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...