10/6/09

victor & rolf (SS2010)


MAGICAL.

anyhoo, there was an IB field trip today (yay hooray!) and it was so amazingly fun. we ran around Crescent Beach and just chilled and scavenger-hunted and did our own thing. had some yummy sushi for lunch w/ my pals Krys, Ellana, and Haruna. Wish I brought my fricking camera! i wanted to take some photos for you guys haha, since the beach was so beautiful in the morning, and even more beautiful in the afternoon.

i bought this shirt the other day.


i feel like a child. a nerdy one, at that.

hooray for mario!

i have my bday party on sat! we're going to the opening of forever21 at metro (FINALLY!) then taking le skytrain to coquitlam to spend the day idly.

7 comments:

  1. Hooray for feeling like a nerdy kid! That really is the best feeling, after everything.

    Dope plans for your birthday too! Have fun, take lots o' pictures!


    www.sayhellomax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. V&R was pretty darn fanatastic, and so are you! cutest tee, love it.

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, took me about a quadruple-take to clock that dress. amazing. last year i caught the viktor and rolf show at the barbican in london. it was awesome, but i wish i could have seen this there! (would obv have been impossible but if you're making dresses like that i guess expectations rise up a bit...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love mario! i am really addicted to the nintendo games...

    thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your T-Shirt is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe That t-shit remind me my chilhood playing with Mario... I loved that game!!

    you look great! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...