1/6/10

HAUTE.



80's cartoon, JEM!

Yay the lovely Samichami of Written Messages sent me an award! Check out her blog -- full of cute clothes and adorable posts.


7 Things (you probably didn't need to know about me):
1) I like to say what's on my mind, at any given moment. This makes people think I'm annoying and whiny.
2) I can't list 25 designers off the top of my head...
3) School is my enemy, and homework is the opiate of the masses.
4) My family is really messed up.
5) I'm Christian... although I haven't gone to church in almost a month now. ): I'm really sorry, God.
6) I want to fall in love -- true love, not watered-down, diluted, puppy love.
7) I'm scared of the dark. And being alone in the dark. And creepy ghosts. Like that girl from the Ring! EW or that girl from the Exorcist! Or the Grudge! EEK.

I give this award to ELMO (my bestie!), The Vogue Prince, Jess from Our Hell, Lilee from Zebra and Meerkat, and Rachel from One of Those Things!

Now we return to the regular programming:


SOYCONFESSION'S new rendition of HOT OR NOT.


HOT

LADY GAGA'S VARIOUS HAIRSTYLES. THAT BEEHIVE IS COOLER THAN AMY WINEHOUSE'S, BITCH. AND MUCH CLEANER AND NOT NASTY-LOOKING.


NOT

RIHANNA'S FLOPPY COMBOVER. SORRY, REEREE.


HOT

THE STYLIN' GIRLS OF GOSSIPGIRL. OOH LOOK AT TAYLOR! SHE'S 16, JUST LIKE ME... EXCEPT SHE'S RICH AND FAMOUS AND TALENTED. AND TALL. VERY TALL. MUCH LOVE!



NOT

KE$HA. WIPE THE SMEARED EYESHADOW OFF YOUR FACE AND  GO HOME. PLEASE. OKAY, SURE, TIKTOK WAS PRETTY CATCHY... THE FIRST FEW TIMES... BUT NOW BORDERING ON 'ANNOYING'.



HOT

JEWELRY MADE FROM HUMAN TEETH AND HAIR! I WANT. MUAHA.


NOT


COUGH. UM SELF EXPLANATORY.

AND THAT CONCLUDES TODAY'S HOT OR NOT!
CHECK BACK SOON.


25 comments:

  1. LOL love your "hot or not" big, freaking hilarious, great commentary!

    any way, thanks for coming by my blog! and for your comment!

    yes I am also from vancouver! hello! even though you're out in langley, it still counts hahaha

    the shopping ban did take a LOT of self control and just a LOT of not going out to places where i can buy stuff hahahhaa, it wasn't easy but it does get easier the further you get.

    well i hope for your sake that langley gets interesting.. in a good way haha

    yeah i go to old navy from time to time, they have good stuff. that faux fur coat was prob from an old navy in the states because it had "san francisco/new york" on the label, which i've never seen before.

    happy new year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i totally agree with the hots & nots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah awesome post! I totally agee with you on Lady Gaga's beehive being much cleaner than Winehouses! And Reeree's hair makes her look like a rooster, and Ke$ha is really the biggest wannabe douche I've seen in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award!!
    I'm so with you on Rihanna's hair..no matter how cool and edgy people might say it is I just think it's a big mess!!
    oohh and you asked me about my shoes..well I got them at topshop :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WEJRHKEHRKTH. thank you for award ! and i HAVE POSTED ! but i warn you, my life will be boring from now t'ill january 28th ! (exam time : (((( )

    and LOOL. i have to disagree. the teeth thing is kind of creepy. REALLY. kind of creepy. and the human hair too ...

    r.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lady Gaga's hair is always crazy... in a good way!

    That picture of Leighton Meester is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. *STALKED*
    Mwahaha.

    What? You stalked mine, so here I am on yours... Very nice, by the way. You update a heck of a lot more than I do

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hot/not is so on the money I can't even tell you! You are fabulous and I adore you! Even more so because you're afraid of the dark - so am I! And I still sleep with a teddy bear!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. definitely..I've linked you onto my blogroll also :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm scraed in the dark too...and it's so annoying!! :(

    bisous
    annabu
    +bu the right thing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :)) Your blog is so cute! Anyways, for your comment about The Host, I know it's a lil bit boring on the first chapter, but once you get to the story, you'll be sunk into it. That's what I feel about the book. Once again thank you for stopping by :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. You definitely know what’s hot and what’s not!! You totally deserve the award!! And I loved learning 7 things about you , and we share something I also wish to fall massively in love but yes no puppy love! One day one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i laughed out loud at the clogs and ke$ha. so true. i'm pretty sure that clogs will be this decade's trend we'll all regret hahaha

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank u for the comment! I love your hot or not list!! GossipGirl and Lady Gaga are awesome!! Have a happy weekend and great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ok i totallly fell in love with your blog when you said rihanna's new hair is UGLYY.
    ..and well the rest is true too.
    xx,

    http://whitenailpolishandcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my gosh 80s cartoons -- amazing amazing amazing!! and yes, rihanna's hair is hideous... it's a shame...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Human teeth? Frightening. O.O But I have to admit, it would be sweet to own...

    -Kiki xo

    lunacy--fringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. yourbabe ;DD YOU KNOW WHO I AMJanuary 09, 2010 11:15 PM

    BABE, how many times do i have to tell you, that chick from the exorist was so funny.OMG you guys were like freakin out. i was lke HAHAH..... shows my perverted mind ;DDD

    BTW, those human teeth are CREEPY.
    like what if you are sleeping and the come to life an dlike bite you O.O
    imma have nightmares T T

    ReplyDelete
  19. ooh man, i can't do the teeth ring... too weird

    ReplyDelete
  20. i'm new... promise to post approximately more regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i'm new... promise to post nearly more often!

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...