1/21/10

Your eyes of blue...

hello hello blogosphere.

yay an award (: i always feel so flattered haha. this is from Audrey of http://audreyallure.blogspot.com/ Thanks so mucho!
i'm supposed to tag 7 other peeps and say 7 things about me.
but i think i've said enough last time! so i'll just go on with the tagging:

Haruna from Sky Peach. (private)
Kit from http://casestudy-thelifeofanibnerd.blogspot.com/ (BLOG NOW, YOUNG LADY, DAMMIT)

Garage plaid shirt, Mimi Mcqueen shorts, DIY legwarmers

I've been watching a lot of That 70's Show online... it's so hilarious, the clothes are cute, Jackie (Mila Kunis) was adorable (and a bitch!), and basically it made me remember the days when I'd watch it on TV. Like in Grade 6. Five years ago, things were so simple. Kinda. [Except for those girls who decided to make fun of me, my face, my hair, and my clothes. But that part of life is over! Quirkiness is taking over. "Cool" is dead.] Oh, and Hyde was a babe. (; Then Eric and Kelso (Topher Grace & Ashton Kutcher) left. Then they introduced "Randy Pearson". And the show became really corny and the jokes weren't funny anymore. = =

Anyway, our Senior Vocal Jazz is going to Idaho to attend a competition/festival there! I'm so excited. We have about a month left to practice our songs, and let them cement in our heads.

thank God it's friday tmr. Have a good weekend, lovelies!
ps. I promise to blog another hot or not soon.

10 comments:

  1. awww, firstly, thank you so much for the header! you're such a lovely. really nice to know you ! secondly, thank heaps for the award dear! i'll post it later on since i'm kinda occupied with school now :( thirdly, you look so goddamn lovely in those purple shirt and pink leg-warmer. cutey! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award tag! I'm very flattered. :)

    I also share your love for That 70s Show. I've been watching it since I was like 10 (which probably wasn't the best choice for me to make, because I decided to emulate them, but oh well) and I simply love the style & clothes they wear. Donna would be my bff if I knew her, haha.

    -Kiki xo

    lunacy--fringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute, and I love your leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!
    Thanks Sunny!

    I'll go blog right now. Just for you. Plus since we have a week off I finally feel like I can again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that plaid shirt! And oh my goodness I love the 70's show too! I never actually got to see the part where kelso and eric left though :(, but that's ok because that probably wouldn't have been all that great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Mimi!! You gave me an award and I didn't even realize! Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. no problem :) you totally deserve it!

    and i love the 70s show haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely leg warmers!

    ----
    Enter my jewelry giveaway!

    http://missneira.blogspot.com/2010/01/perpetual-anastasia-jewelry-giveway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOT
    PINK
    (DIY)LEGWARMERS
    super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha, I love that show! Hyde and Jackie were my favorites..they really were meant to be together even though they were total opposites!

    http://jennysopencloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...