2/24/10

KTHXBAI

ooops sorry for not blogging/being under a rock for a looong time.

So, school. yeah. what can i say? i'm drowning in it? i'm suffocating? i'm being pulled so far apart by it that the molecules inside my body are broken up, causing my body to degenerate? well yes, all of the above.

also, I'M GOING TO IDAHO TOMORROW, BITCHES.

Waking up at 5:30 in the morn', getting dressed for intense, cold weather, sitting on a bus for 7 hours! with other music geeks! i'll be sure to post vids of my vocal jazz group singing for you eager readers out there haha. i'm so excited. my mom packed me 5 oranges and 2 bananas and i told her that i'm not going to eat that many oranges... and she said, strictly, "You have to". So I secretly sneaked two oranges back into the basket and stole some beef jerky and granola bars from the cupboard... MUAHAHA i'm an evil child.

I feel a lot better mentally these days... The schoolwork keeps piling up, but I think I've gotten immune to the stress. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Baccalaureate <- All about IB, and what us IB students have to live up to... and ultimately, die for. I hear this quote a lot: "I wanna die" on Facebook, in msgs, in the hallways. Even I say it, albeit unconciously, maybe about 28 times a day.

"I think... Therefore, IB."

x o x o

9 comments:

  1. I looove your outfit, dearie!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the plaid skirt dear!
    you do IB too?
    i did that for highschool


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit..have fun in Idaho. I love beef jerky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute outift. I like the skirt!

    Thanks for visiting mystique-glamour =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your skirt, very sweet.
    thanks for dropping by :D
    LaPetiteChateau

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute outfit & have fun in Idaho!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I HAVE A LOT OF IB FRIENDS. i dropped ib because that kind of life was just not for me. i am not a quitter, i just feel better than the ib restricted life (okay, not really, but it reallly really wasnt for me!)

    anyways, i hope you have aton ton ton of fun at idaho wherever that is. and CHECK YOUR BLOG AND CHECK MY BLOG AND JUST KEEP BEING ALIVE IN THE INTERNET LIFE. because i misssss your blooooogg poosstss already : (

    RRR.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looove that cardi. AND HAVE FUN IN IDAHO :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. woooooow!
    in love with that outfit!
    it's killer!
    thanks for ur comment ;)!
    keep on checking my daily updates!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...