3/10/10

currently loving:

Brother Sharp. homeless guy in China. "penetrating" gaze, sexy furrowed eyebrows. "Those who are in the know claimed that he was a university graduate that lost his mind after his girlfriend left him. "
- http://www.whatsonxiamen.com/news10678.html
has been compared to the tall, lanky models of fashion shows.
And he's pretty fashionable; sometimes likes to wear female attire.

the GAP. "to promote their new loyalty program, Sprize, the GAP in Vancouver, BC turned its entire store upside-down. All of the mannequins, displays and even the sign were flipped, as well as some cars and a hotdog stand outside of the store."

The monster purse. cute furry creature of the purse variety.


NOT LOVING THIS:
The iMaxi iPad. Hahahahahahahahaha. "Yes, that’s a giant maxi pad (with wings!) you’re looking at there. Perfect for wrapping up your shiny new iPad safe and snug." - http://www.mancouch.com/723252326/its-come-to-this-the-imaxi-ipad-case/







Comes in two colours. Boy-o-boy how incredibly disturbing.

More lovely posts to come.
x

9 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    THE IMAXI PAD IS HILARIOUS.

    and wait ... whats the spritz ? but thats PRETTY COOL. i'd love going to that GAP.

    and the guy... he's just ... homeless. ... and has no clothes to wear. so he wears 'vintage'.

    RRACH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of coooourse babe! follow me, i'm following u! and ur on my links ;D
    awesoooome post!
    loved the homeless look, just amazing...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and btw !

    my ib program starts in grade 9. but grade 9 and 10 are PRE ib ... so it doesnt really count.

    most of my craft stuff actually turn into failures ... but i'll try. i SOO wan to be DIY princess... if you know what i mean.

    RRR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, God. I think I barfed a little in my mouth when I saw those iMaxi iPads...

    Homeless guy "fashion" = not really fashion, but kinda grungy-sexy anyways. :)

    -Kiki xo

    lunacy--fringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why, thank you, dear! Haha I have an excessive amount of shoes. It's ridiculous. You'd think I'd have a wide variety, too, with that many, but no, most of them are sneakers. XD I LIVE in the things! I also really <3 my Pumas.

    Too bad you live so far away... :( Blog meets would be cool. (It's okay, no one lives near me, either. I live in a shit town of 6500 people.)

    You should blog more often! I love your stuff. :D

    -Kiki xo

    lunacy--fringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, these ridiculous things!!! Love'em!

    ReplyDelete
  7. best looking hobo i've ever seen !!

    WANT THAT MONSTER PURRSEEEE , and LOL at those pads.

    oh, and totally in love with your header :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, I might actually might not mind having those maxi pads!

    THANKS AGAIN FOR THE HEADER; TIS AWESOME!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...