4/20/10

i'm wide awake, i'm wide awake, i'm wide awake...

great, i'm going to be up all night, in case you haven't read the title of this post.
i took a freaking 3 hour nap today (so exhausted!) and now i can't sleep.

oh well, more time to procrastinate/do homework...

sorry if i'm not too coherant right now i'm so fucking tired tomorrow morning is Chamber Choir @ 7:15, hopefully i'll wake up bright and early... or just pull an allnighter. either one. lemme do my math calculation on my T-83 GDC, ummm yes that'll be 4 hours of sleep once again. IF I finish my homework by 2 am. If I don't... I'm going to be a image of a ghost tomorrow!

Our IB class is going to Trinity Western University to do some research on our extended essays... Not particularly looking forward to it... I hate it when my plans change all of a sudden. Makes me feel as if I'm floundering and trying to get enough room, enough air to breathe because suddenly, my whole schedule is messed up.


    
I tried auditioning for Glee (click here), but I decided to redo my video, and now I'm feeling a little disappointed. I spent my whole day yesterday rehearsing "Don't Rain On My Parade" (Barbara Streisand) instead of finishing up homework, and still, I'm not satisfied with my sound. I'll try again tomorrow... Hopefully, I don't take a gigantic nap that wastes my time and screws me over. So, once I get a good video of my singing, I'll post it here and force you all to give me Gold Stars, okay?! OKAY! KTHXBAI! :D

beret: icing by claire's; Tink tee: Disneyland; capris: Zara; cardigan: Old Navy; wedges: Walmart.

I'll go do something productive now...

I love you all, much kisses&huuugs...

14 comments:

  1. how do i hear your audition???

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, cant wait to hear it. love your outfit! <3

    http://aberrantmoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the second picture and all those things lying on the floor on the outfit photos (what is that?? hahah)
    I'm gonna quote you now:
    'I hate it when my plans change all of a sudden. Makes me feel as if I'm floundering and trying to get enough room, enough air to breathe because suddenly, my whole schedule is messed up.' Oh, my God, i can't believe I found someone who hates changes the same as I do. I feel so helpless when something messes up my plans! Thank God you exist, now I can tell my friends I'm not the only one afraid of changes, hahah.
    Can't wait for the video! And good luck with homework etc!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WISH I COULD AUDITION FOR GLEE
    i don't know if you've heard of skins (i don't even know where you're from) but it's a huge teen drama in the uk, like 90210 or the vampire diaries, and anyway they held open auditions, but it was like 100 miles away so i couldn't go :'(
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. how strange! i had a 3 hour nap too today from 5-8pm, i feel so wide awake now and probably wotn go sleep till the early hours of the morning!

    P.s lovely outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, sorry to hear about the allnighter. hope you didnt pull it : (

    AND OOH. love glee, eeks. missed tonights episode : (

    ReplyDelete
  7. see this is why i don't nap. hah i'd never fall asleep at night. but wowowow you're auditioning for glee? unreal! i never watch it but im sure you will do amazing in your aud. vid!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute! I love your pants. They look sooo comfy!

    Enter to win a vintage button-down shirt!
    clothed much, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww, i know the feeling. Good luck on your audition tape though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww, i know the feeling. Good luck on your audition tape though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. at the moment everything around seems to be by far more interesting than my diploma, soo i know what do you feel.. good luck with your audition tape! and i am in love with your shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ouch, I remember the days of staying up late to do homework... at least when you get a job you get paid to stay up late working!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh oh oh, I can't wait to see your audition tape. "Don't Rain My Parade" is one of my faves!
    I used to be in chamber choir in high school and we went to all sorts of places. Really miss those years where "choir camp" was where all the shit went down.
    I lover your blue shoes! So Carrie Bradshaw.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It seems to me, you are not right

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...