5/10/10

use pictures to tell a story instead.

hey there! a couple outfit posts.
today:
i like my bunny. we have this love-hate relationship goin' on. Bunny thinks i'm too possessive. To that, I say, "Hell NAH, B."
last week:

this is my bestie!

this is what we did on our spare: watch little baby grade 9's in their P.E. classes. Us Gr. 11's don't need to do it anymore! All I remember from gym was being sweaty constantly and having to kick around balls.


Our school is quite small. about 800 - 1000 students only.


(tried to channel Taylor Momsen today, with the red leather jacket, ripped jeans, dark eyeliner and messy hair. i don't know if i've succeeded. i need to buy more rebel wear and make up my own rockstar style.)

tomorrow, red lipstick and... hmmm... i need some inspiration. maybe i can dig through my closet and find some item of clothing or a pair of heels that i haven't worn in a while, and just slap together an outfit!

now i need to go study for the english vocab quiz! oh, and read "Maxim Maximych" of A Hero Of Our Time by Lermontov. what else: Bio worksheets (hate bio), Chem review, Math hw, and... that's right, get started on my Extended Essay. All 4000 words due in a month. Whoop-dee-doo.

Love you!

ps. what did i do on mother's day? nothing at all. i feel a bit bad. my mother and i are having a little outing on thursday hopefully to make up for it. i love her, i do. sometimes it's just a bit hard to be the grownup, that's all.

my father gave her a few bars of crappy chocolate. way to go, dad. way to go.

20 comments:

  1. That pink bunny is darling!
    I never liked P.E classes. That's why I'm glad I will never have to take one again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the well-wishings! I've been living on soup, chocolate, and tea for the past few days, so hopefully that'll speed the healing process.

    CUTE denim dress! :O If I wore dresses (which I don't), I would TOTALLY wear that until it wore out and got holes in it. :D

    YAAAYY, no more P.E.! I haven't had to do it since gr. 10. Hooray for 2 years of freedom!

    -kyki xo

    lunacy--fringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky duck, i'm still being submitted to running laps, starjumps and compulsary netball!

    p.s. love your red jacket.. and that cute blue bubble dress - should wear them together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't feel bad; I didn't do anything for my mum on Mother's Day, either.
    I love the photos, and your bunny is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay bunny! i have one so similar :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cool - the pictures of you and your bestie are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. heeeey girl. have you gotten my package yet? it should be there by now, i sent it forever ago. by the way, love the red jacket. and haha-at least your dad gave your mom some crap chocolate, my dad got into some big fight and didn't even get her anything and broke his big toe. way to go, dad. what the hell is up with dads these days? jesus christ. <3

    http://aberrantmoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love the red leather jacket...very chic!!!! and totally taylor..shes so edgy i dig it

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!
    you look lovely with your bestie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello there HOTTIE.

    i really like the outfit post with the bunny. it looks so sweet and rock-ish at the same time. my favourite type of look.

    HAHA. poooor grade 9s, having people like you constantly take pictures of them. is that even legal? LOL!

    i loooove taylor, i t hink she's gorgeous. but HARDLY ever looks her age.

    good luck on the ee.
    RACH.

    ps. BOY CARD? GOOOSSSSSSH. my love life is sooo non-existant, its not even funny.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're cooler than Taylor Momsen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. pro photos :) EE LOL I remember that...what's it on? GOOD LUCK

    ReplyDelete
  13. reply your comment: i usually editing my photos just with adobe photoshop or photoscape :)

    btw, it's good to see your school. love your second photo which is your profile picture too

    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  14. That red leather jacket in the first photos is so cool. You are definitely rockin it!!

    oh and btw, "Bunny thinks I'm too possesive." lol that literally made me laugh out loud.

    LOOVE this post. :) Excellent as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  15. GOOGLE THEM: Waterloo and Wilfrid Laurier. GOSH. they are in the same town! only like, 10 minute walk from one campus to another.

    LOOOOOOOOL. IT IS SOOO ILLEGAL. honetsly, one of their parents will one day sue you. LOL.

    i soo want a leather jacket. and YOU ARE SUUUUCCH A DRAMMMAAA QUEEEEN! LAAAAAAAAAV YOUUUU.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd love to try the edgy look, i've done it before but my friends get wierded out because my personailty is often unicorns and rainbows :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. the dress from the last - week - post is great! you and your friend look like twins!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous outfits you've got there!

    mystique-glamour

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey mimi, i just find your blog and I'm really impressed! You're such a cutie and I love your honesty. Super cute bunny and I love love love Taylor Momsen! People say I look like her hehehehe ^^, keep up the good work dear.

    kisses
    xoxo

    http://ninasclosetsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...