6/29/10

I SAY 'CROP ACTION'

Lily from Banappleart tagged me ages ago and i'm so sorry for not posting this sooner! hah, procrastinating and forgetful me :S

Alrightie... let's do this thang:
1.What shoe size are you?
size 5 1/2. it's hard finding shoes! size 5 is too small and 6 is too large. i deal with it by telling my feet to grow larger every night.

2.Where do you work?
Hut of Hell (Pizza Hut). i eat so much pizza at work... = = Customers get really grumpy if their pizza is late by like 5 minutes! i'm the customer service person so all the angry ppl get redirected to me. eep.

3.Favorite piece of clothing you own
Right now... My crop tops! they're really versatile actually. and easy to DIY too. just cut up an old tee and voila, instant crop action.

4.Your favorite blog?
i have so many seriously!!! if i follow your blog/link to your blog, most likely, i'm a hardcore fan of said blog (;

5.Do you have any pets?
not right now. i wish tho!

6.How many siblings do you have?
just one. my sister, Jenny. she's 9. but my baby cousin is staying with us as well so i consider her as a baby sister. she's only 1 and a half!

7.If you could live anywhere where would it be?
wow umm I really don't know. in the future, I'd probably say NY or London but to be honest, I don't know if i can survive living in a huge city.. for now.

8.What were you doing before this?
Watching Glee eps. I borrowed the Season 1 DVD from my bestie! (finally gosh. i'm gonna spend endless hours watching hahaha)


9.Your favorite food?
Hmm.. I'll eat anything :D

10.Do you have a middle name?
It's my Chinese name, "Shanni". It's pronounced exactly like Sunny. Almost.

11.Your favorite websites?
FACEBOOK :O and youtube hehe.

12.Who do you tag?
EVERYONE WHO READS THIS.
Ppl, you better post this haha.


Thanks once again, Lily. You're a babe :D

Now, onto other news...
- The Keep the Pride Alive performances are held tomorrow, June 30, at 9 pm, and on Canada Day (July 1st) 3 pm and 9 pm! It'll be fun, i hope. Anyway, i'm excited to dance! (:
- My Blogversary is on August 12th. Any suggestions for the occasion? Kyki told me to do a Lady Gaga dance and post it as a vlog. If you can give me some more ideas, I'll put up a poll and you guys can vote! Anything at all! I'll do a crazy dance, or dress up like a man for a day (if you really want me to.. hahaha), or whatevs! COMMENT!

Love you guys.
x

29 comments:

  1. OMG drooling over shoes. Your responses are cute

    PixelHazard

    ReplyDelete
  2. squirrels freak me out. ;-;
    i haven't seen any in langley ... yet.

    ooo student council. O:

    okay have a good summer too ^^ ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur responses are so cool :)
    i love ur blog ♥

    idk the lipstics u use O: tell me more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, you DID reply to my vlog. True true. Hmm. Well, you were one of the awesome people who responded, if that's any consolation. :)

    GO SHOPPING! NOW! ...Or just revel in the wondrous world of online shopping. ♥ Like me. :D

    I'm allergic to hazelnuts and like everything outdoors-y. Makes living in Canada kind of a giant fail :/

    YAY, LADY GAGA DANCE! :) I'm excited for this vlog. Also, HOW CAN YOU HAVE NOT BEEN A COMPLETE GLEEK UP UNTIL THIS POINT?!?!?! Omg. You're almost like satan. (Jaykay. That would be what I WOULD have said had you not begun watching Glee immediately.)

    - xo, kyki ♥

    lunacy--fringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You work at Pizza Hut? You're so lucky, haha, and I love the shoes in this post, I want them!

    xxx
    Annie
    www.mesmericoutsider.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your baby cousin is adorable! :) Great responses!
    xx miss anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your answers are funny haha and you should definitely post up a vlog for your anniversary!

    check out my giveaway! http://www.styleraiders.com/2010/06/29/hair-talk-for-once-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe. I don't know why, but this made me giggle! I must say that you have tiny feet. But I like tiny feet. Plus, your shoes are always on sale/ in stock (as opposed to the generic size 7 that's NEVER THERE WHEN IT SHOULD BE. Insert rant.)

    Also, your baby cousin is the CUTEST. Best age when they're still cute and not annoying cuz they don't do much, and when they do, it's just for a little why cuz then they get tired and sleep.

    And I'm so going to forget about Canada's day. Just throwin' it out there!

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. AND ZOMG WE'RE LIKE TWINS. My Chinese name is "San-san" (actually, it's like ho jing san or something, but whatever) and my famjam calls me "Sunny."

    OH EM GEE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice answers, and great pictures that go with them. I like the one with your sister jumping, it's a great idea (not the jumping, but photographing the shadow :D). And your cousin is sooo cute!
    Yeah, I always say I would like to live in London or New York too, but I know the are too big for me. :/
    Everyone is talking about glee! Maybe I should watch it too.

    I can't think of anything for your blogiversary right now, but I WILL! And you're not going to be pleased! Only if you like being embarrased in public, because then you will be extremely pleased! :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the crop tops too although im too chickenshit to wear mine...and if u could be anywhere it should be NY bc that's where i am darling!!

    lovely new header!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. dress up as Ke$ha and perform the "Blah Blah Blah" video complete with baffling, Matrix-like power jumps 10 feet off the ground.

    Your cousin is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1. YOUR BABY COUSIN IS ADORABLE! I WANNA EAT GER UP. SHE IS SO PRECIOUS!!!!

    2. Do you get free pizza!? I ask, cuz I'm a major foodie.

    3. Your new layout looks fabulo, yet again!

    4. Whatcha do for Canada Day?

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was SUCH a cute post!!

    Merci beaucoup for stopping by darling, and for your lovely comment =]



    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
    English Rose x
    http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. If I worked in pizza hut I'd be too busy eating and sneaking PIZZA rather then actually working. HAHA!

    Killer shoes, girl!

    classique chérie

    ReplyDelete
  16. my sister works at pizza hut and she hates it :) so i sympathise!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE POSTS LIKE THS <3
    Fab answers and your little cousins is adorable.
    Oh and I am such a Gleek too :')
    Fab post and photos, much blogging love darling xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh and P.S. Of course I'll link you!

    I have barely eaten all day and I want pizza. Send me some? (Pizza hut's actually my FAV. We last got pizza from this random place and they put mushrooms on my pizza when I ordered solely PEPPERONI. Pizza Hut would never do that to me! ;) Hint hint.)

    ReplyDelete
  19. hehe merci beaucoup ! Mais mes cheveux sont loin d'être splendides, ils sont d'ailleurs plutôt abimés ;$
    J'aime beaucoup ta nouvelle présentation de blog ;)

    Bisous bisous.

    http://mathilde-tran.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. since you're an avid glee fan..why not do one of their renditions :)
    i'm sure it will be awesome...

    eclectic du jour

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sure, sure. That's what they aaaallll say about Glee. :) But legit. It's basically the best thing ever. And ahem. That's all I have to say on the matter to avoid ranting for paragraphs. >:D (Do you buy the soundtracks? DO YOU LOVE THEM MORE THAN YOU LOVE YOURSELF?!?!?!? Because, well..........I do. ^^')

    Nah, I'm pretty allergic. I can be around someone who's eating them as long as they don't get in my system. :( It sucks.

    Ps. EXCUSE ME, BUT I WANT TO SEE ANOTHER VLOG. Y'know, the one with your Lady Gaga dance in it. :D

    - xo, kyki ♥

    lunacy--fringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like ur new layout ♥ n I was wondering if the crop shirts can be worn to school? I think It'll try it with a tank top under, so it'll be like a sweater? ish?

    ReplyDelete
  23. thanks for your compliment :)
    how r u today? x ♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. Haha. I'm in the process of beating up my lungs right now. THAT'LL LEARN EM!

    ...Oh, wait. Whoops. I needed those.

    GO AND RENT TOY STORY 2. Then GO SEE TOY STORY 3. I guarantee you will love it so much that you'll poop unicorns for a week afterwards. :D

    - xo, kyki ♥

    lunacy--fringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. i did this on my blog and all my answers are laaaaaaaaame :) but i like yours!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  26. whahaaaa I love the pictures :)
    and you're welcome =D

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love those shoes at the top of this post!

    ReplyDelete
  28. learned a lot

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...