8/12/10

HAPPY ONE YEAR BLOGVERSARY XXX

1YR BLOGVERSARY LADY GAGA VID

Here is the promised Lady Gaga music vid! I assure you that I'm not a professional dancer, nor a profresh lip-syncher either hehehe (; It was so much fun to make, but I'm sorry that the outfits are not as grand or shiny or outrageous as Gaga's! After the fourth or fifth outfit change, I gave up! I don't know how celebrities do it.

There IS a heartfelt vlog to my wonderful readers at the end, so if you'd like to save me from humiliation, just fastforward. If you'd like to watch my obscene dance moves, just let the video play.

Moving on.
Did you notice my punctuation and grammar?! Something's wrong with me, I swear. I have this itch to write something, but have lost all faith in myself in regards to literature. And do you know the last book I checked out from the library? (Do you even want to know?) (Probably not -- it's horrible, that's all.)

Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side.

What is wrong with me?!
I have been taken hostage by ... by teen vampire romance! I told myself to never fall into that hole but here it is. I finished that book in one sitting, throughout the afternoon, and at the end, I actually thought to myself: "Wow that was good".

WHAAAAT?

Another thing I'm freaking about here:
JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT IS DATING LUCY LIU?!
No. Way.

(I have an actual reason to be freaked out by this, yes?)
(I know freaking out about reading a teen vampire romance novel is... is... TERRIBLE. JUST TERRIBLE. The whole genre, that is.)

Oh. Whatever.
It's just a book.
And the Joseph x Lucy thing is just a rumour.
But still.

Hey... All these capitals and correctly spelled words look so nice on this page. (: Cool.

Alright. I think that will be all.

<3
I will be a better blogger, promise.

Oh, and one last
HAPPY ONE YEAR BLOGVERSARYYYYY!

PS. Stay tuned for a vlog about something personal that, I'm sad to say, affects me and about 99% of the teen demographic EVERY DAY. Yeah. I'm being all dramatic. Deal.

18 comments:

  1. hahaha, i loved the gaga vid. I WANT YOUR HAIR.

    also thanks for all the comments you posted on my blog! :) I haven't had time to reply to everything. i'm tempted to make vlogs... maybe one day i shall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's your first blogoversary today? mine too! have a great celebration! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny, it was the same for me. it's been quite a rollercoaster ride :D there were some times when things didn't go as expected and I just wanted to call it quits, but I'm happy I didn't. here's to many great years to come! cheers =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blog, looking forward to your next posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute videos!! you are so adorable! by the way i dont watch degrassi so i wasnt sure if she guest starred on it...i couple different websites told me she had. buuut i fixed my post so now in all caps i wrote she was s STAPLE in degrass! haha cant wait to read more of your posts!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw i can't see the vlogs ! :(
    happy blogaversary to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaaaahhhhhhh *elated screaming*. I loved your lady GaGa video!!! You are so funny and entertaining. I can't believe your went through with all those outfit changes, I would've gotten so tired after the first. Great job on the video, I thoroughly enjoyed that. And your speech in the end is so sweet.

    THANK YOU!!! That's what I keep telling my white friends, you can't fucking tell the difference among Koreans, Japanese and Chinese people. There isn't any indicative physical differences among the different oriental groups! I don't know whey they don't understand that. They're always pegging me as Korean and when I say I'm Chinese they say "shut up, really? You look so Korean". What does that even mean? How do I look Korean? And I think I know what race I am!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oin0hhXLAkU
    here's a pretty good youtube video on how to turn your baggy pants/jeans into skinnies. If you just want your pants to be slims and not skin-tight, just don't take too much in the side. Also, the video shows teaches you to trim the outside seam, but I usually trim the inside seam, because it will hide any sewing imperfections. I hope that helps. If you're still wondering. I'll personally do a video for you.

    Happy blogoversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the input :) oh and i forgot to tell you, happy blogversarry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy one year blog aniversary!!

    My stupid computer doesn't allow me to see the vlog, but I'm sure it was great!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally love this video.
    hahaha, i never thought that you are more fun than i ever thought.
    Love that just dance video. you and that little girl (is she your sister?) look gorgeous.

    and i also love your heels, your doll and your act. this video is really entertaining me, and all the readers :)

    Happy blogversary <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY GURL HAPPY BLOGOVERSARRRY!

    I love the Gaga video. YOU ARE AN EDITTING PRO. (Side note: can I have your Mickey Mouse dress? CAN I HAVE IT?! THANKS.)

    Sending you some virtual bubbly! (That's cool kid talk for CHAMPAGNE! (ooooh))

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWWW i LOVE your honesty! your vlog is soo adorable. and funny. hehe. i enjoyed the Lady Gaga vid, it was real cool. :O

    there aren't many asian kids in my school. which sucks coz, i like asians :p

    im giving you an awarddd! its the I Heart Your Blog award coz, I love your blog. :D keep blogging awesome! and making awesome videos too.

    Love,
    vintage-birdy.blogspot.com
    {no, it's not about birds}

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're a great blogger! I love it!

    I haven't visited your blog in a whie, so I had to catch up on some of your recent posts!

    But hold on. Joseph-Gordon Levitt is dating Lucy Liu????? Really? It's just soooooo ... I don't even know. I would have never ever imagined them together...... I don't even know.


    But, I love this post just like all the others! I really think that Teenage Vampire Romances are a phase we must ALL go through, at one point or another.

    Best wishes,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahahaha that video was hilarious! Also I'm happy that you did my favorite Lady Gaga song! I love the zebra print polyester shirt she wears in the real video.

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats on your 1st blog anniversary ;)
    catita
    http://catindreamland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey i really like your blog its dope and i was wondering if you wanted to follow for follow ill follow you if you follow me im trying to reach 150. when you follow me just comment on one of my post letting me know so i can follow you back

    ReplyDelete
  17. My bloglovin' feed just directed me to this post today--AH, THE INFAMOUS LADY GAGA VID.

    IT was lovely!

    HAPPY ONE YEAR OF BLOGGING!?!
    PERHAPS YOU'LL BE BLOGGING TILL YOU'RE 95, that'd be coolio--that's what I'm planning to do as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...