9/17/10

little miss leo //


For the Leo presentations at assemblies this week, I wore my club tee! Yeah, Leo pride woooh :D (Same shirt... every day... for a week! Wow haha. I've never worn the same shirt twice, so this is a big accomplishment for me :P)

I am in the middle of replying to all of your lovely comments, so don't worry, I will check out all your blogs/comment back! <3 Thank you, my lovelies.

Update on giveaway: 211 followers right now -- almost there! I can't believe how fast it's been; I thought it'd be like another month or so hehe. It's like... wow. When I first started posting, I never expected anybody to actually read (and like) (and follow) my blog. I'm not that interesting, you know? I'm not rich, I'm not perfect; I like to rant about my problems... which must be really annoying to my readers. I'm not as knowledgeable in fashion as other amazing bloggers (just to namedrop a few: fashiontoast, hipstermusings, lulu) and I never really keep track of the trends, what's in and out, which designers are hot right now, stuff like that -- never even been to a fashion show... well, apart from the one hosted by a group of fashion college kids... doesn't count. So I'm really grateful and thankful to my lovelies for staying by my side; I wish I could show all of you how much I appreciate you <3 So yup... the giveaway should help with that dilemma :P

I found this old pic of me and my pal, E. so I just wanted to post it up on the blog:
Gr. 9, miss youu
Can't believe I'm graduating this year. I've already made plans with a friend to rent out an apartment. It'll be close to UBC, so I really hope we both get accepted, and find a roommate (rent is expensiiiive D: if there's 3 of us, it'll only be $600/month each). I feel so grown-up, it's terrible!

I still look like a 13 year old though. Pffft.
xxx

26 comments:

  1. 600 a month?? good jeez that's a lot... that's like.. who has that money?! xD

    anywho, i love the look in the first pic :D i wanted to buy me some shorts, since it's so hot out and i wanted to wear some neon tights under neath, but no luck : /

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha. I get that too (the thing where you look so much younger than you actually are) it's really annoying.

    How many hugs did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently I look young too! Once, I went to a friend's alcohol birthday party and his friends told me that I wasn't supposed to be here. Upon asking why, I was told that it was because I was only 14 years old. *shifty eyes*

    On a side note, I think you have the prettiest face shape. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm in 1st IB :) So, if u r working on EE i suppose u r already in 2nd ? good luck ! and nice leo t shirt haha xxx
    love,
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kawaii~! I'm told I look older... -_____- (It's like, Are you a sophmore? No, I'm... An 8th grader. ;P)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog is relatable, and I love your posts :) lots of pictures and your style is awesome!

    <3

    ~Lily/BanappleArt

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your posts mimi :))
    keep it on!! and congrtas, your soon greaduating !

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have such an adorable blog!
    check out mine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute pics and great blog :)
    Visit me: http://madisonsassortment.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your yellow shirt! So cute and vibrant.

    Oh man, you're going to experience university life soon. It's going to be crazy, but you'll have the most amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much for your super lovely comment :) it makes me so happy <3
    your outfit looks so cool!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I KNOW, BEING A SENIOR IS SO SURREAL. I FEEL LIKE AN ADULT WHICH IS SO FREAKY AND EQUALLY EXCITING. AND EXTREMELY FREAKY.

    Haha, one of my best friends wants to go to UBC, so maybe I'll direct her to be your roomate! ;) Haha. I kid, I kid. That sounds pretty fantastic. What do you want to study gurl?

    And I like your pictures. You look so BA in the first one. AW YEAH.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. the first pic is greatl!the tee is cool :Dbarbiejunk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,

    You have a great blog and I really enjoyed it.

    Please have a look at my fashion blog too, I done loads of videos and catwalk exclusive pictures from LFW and if you enjoy it please follow me :-)

    Hope to see you soon

    Visit me at Pretty Portobello

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha, i love your tee. and your blog is so sassy and cute :3

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have great style. Love your blog.

    Hope you can check out my blog. We are currently having our first giveaway. :-)

    http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. !!! mimi! it's been FOREVER since i've been on my blog. i feel terrible about it, but having a grown up job...eh. makes things like this difficult. i'm going to start blogging consistently again because i miss it. i hope school and everything has been great for you! love the outfit pictures. <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely blog!

    Please visit my blog - I'm starting a Christmas Craft class soon:

    http://greenpicklesblog.blogspot.com/2010/09/christmas-craft-class.html

    Love
    Aimee
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're an awesome blogger. You have your own way to this blogging world. I like your blog!!;DD

    Congratz for the graduation^^

    Cheers,
    Dreamy Princess
    ~I wonder what it's like to live in Paris~

    ReplyDelete
  20. wowwww as if you're graduating and moving out - that's scary! i bet you're looking forward to it though :')
    i love the t-shirt, very cool, sometimes i really wish yellow was my colour :D
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  21. that is a sick tshirt.
    and talk about attitude, girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. that is adorable!
    hope your plans come true! :))

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. hey my name is isabella but you can callme issy or bella (ya like twlight) doesnt matter il answer to both anyways your pics are AMAZING! i love your fasion sense its so unique check out my blog to hope to be friends :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. OHHH Free HuGs!! I want one too! ^^

    600?? That's like...whoa. x10 of the total of all of my babysitting money!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...