10/11/10

"that's mexy".

YO, 'sup? (;
So I recently received two packages from Mexy Shop, a Facebook retailer! Boy, there are a lot of those nowadays, but two things I like most about Mexy are that:
1) She doesn't overprice the items, like many other retailers.
2) She's very kind and friendly when replying to msgs and comments, so I'm never too intimidated to ask for questions/more info!

Here is the stuff I received, yeeeeah!
- acid-wash, harem-like jeans
- Alice-in-Wonderland fishtail tee
- 2 packs of falsies!!! wore the pair on the left today for my birthday dinner (:

Now the obligatory outfit posts...
#1
 I also bought cuff earrings from a lovely girl on Facebook too! (Wow, I need to stop spending LOLz. Won't happen though, I know... I'm a shopaholic (: A working-girl-shopaholic-procrastinater-IB-student. Siigh.) Check her out too @ Emmy Wu!
#2
If you're wondering, I bought these leopard tights from IHaveMyStyle! She's a lovely retailer as well (: Really nice when there was a mix-up between the colour I wanted for the tights. The mix-up has been resolved and I got my brown tights yaaaay! They are just a tad small for me, but I don't mind haha. I think I'm growing??? Hopefully??? PLEEEASE??? :P


 Me and my sis having some fun with perspectives hahaha :D


Oh, I saved the best for last:
LOL I'm kicking myself :D Hehehehehe!!!
...yeah I'm a dork...

HEY, YOU! YEAH, YOU!  ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!  

That will be all, lovelies. xxx

26 comments:

  1. I LOVE that alice shirt!!! I'm a huge fan of alice in wonderland stuff :D

    and cute cute cute boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww too cute! love the outfits

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally hating you for having that shorts. joking ;P. just jealous...
    loved how you mixed match the socks and the shorts >_<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuttteee! I love that earring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GURRRRL. You too fierce. Haha, get it? Fierce? Leopard? Leopards are fierce? I CRACK MYSELF UP.

    Like you kick yourself up!

    Yeah. Anyways.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. soo cute :) i really like the cuff earring so unique

    hugs,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww, no problem girl! i know you've been super busy and i'm glad to be back in the blogging world. i love the last two photos of you!

    that alice fishtail shirt...is gorgeous. i LOVE it. also- your hair looks amazing.

    haha- and thanks again- brock and super excited about this whole engagement business...i dont even know where to start!

    also, the jeffrey wedges were expensive, but totally worth it...even if i have too many pairs of shoes......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome outfits and you look so cute..

    Anyway how was the falsies from the body shop?
    Ive been eyeing them for quite a while now..

    And those leopard printed leggins are totally cute and so are you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look amazing! I can never wear false eye lashes because I rub my eyes too much. I love the photos you took, I need more exciting poses on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. larrrrv those shorts lady. You are so silly

    Bright Green Laces

    ReplyDelete
  11. great photos! love the alice tee and also the flannel top and socks, a great combination!
    Come Follow me xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. whaaa I love that outfit! Looks great, your leo tights : amazing !! :) *-*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my GOODNESSSSSS!

    I've somehow forgotten how amazing you are! You look soooooo fabulous. I really love it! You're going to be HUGE in the fashion industry someday!

    :)

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the plaid shirt, and leopard tights. You look gorgeous!



    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooh i like your leopard print tights! and those checked shirts. and your denim shorts. <3

    i wish i could enter your giveaway but i dont live in the us OR canada. :p

    Love,
    vintage-birdy.blogspot.com
    {no, it's not about birds}

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooooo ! <333



    follow me if you want ;**

    ReplyDelete
  17. Damn, i love the outfit in the last pic -specially the top part & your glasses. So sweet and neat!
    xxx

    polkadotsky0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. that Alice in Wonderland tee is cool, although I didn't get it. . .

    love those cheetah/lepord patterned leggings, and the boots:D

    ReplyDelete
  19. gosh i sooo love your eye make up it's amazing!! thanks for sharing, you have such a cool blog

    x
    polli

    ReplyDelete
  20. great pics !!!
    LIKE THEM :)


    xo lala

    http://lala-tulpe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your outfitssss !! Especially the first one ;) You look so gorgeous girl ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the jump shots! And your glasses.
    The acid wash shorts with the thigh high socks looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  23. hey, you are an amazing fashionista...very creative and very pretty!great pics!

    you could check out/ or follow my blog at:


    vyile.blogspot.com

    Have a great sunday- love, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  24. lol lol hahaha, love the last picture xD

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...