11/21/10

machine

Jeez, my blog was not accepted for Google Adsense. I wonder why. Any tips, guys? I'm thinking of making some money on this blog, since senior year has basically drained all my hard-earned money. Add a phone bill onto that, and my shopping habits... well, let's just say I'm BROKEASS. Like usual.

So sorry for the disappearance... I usually post more than once/11 days O.O This is just me being a lazy blogger, and I apologize for that! I've been studying and doing homework and attending university info stuff and just haven't had time to post.
Even though I desperately wanted to.

I'm getting sloppy at commenting on your posts too! I'm so sorry ): After Christmas, I hope to get back on the wagon and reply to all your lovely comments.

I've applied to UBC: 1st choice, Commerce @ Sauder School of Business; 2nd choice, Science. I hope I get accepted to Sauder. I just need to finish my supplementary app before Feb 28, 2011. No procrastination!

H&M cardigan, Old Navy skirt, Walmart top, owl necklace & leopard leggings bought online

Old Navy black henley, Garage cardi, Billabong shorts, DIY cross bracelet
The bracelet was so itchy. I don't think I'm wearing that ever again. Maybe if I change the chain to metal instead of stretchy string thingy.

Augh, my skin is so itchy and irritated. I'm breaking out almost every day now, and I hate that! I think it's the combo of face stuff I'm using. It's not a good system, because I'm using different brands of cleansers and moisturizers and toners. If I can just stick to one brand... But I'm too poor to go buy another 3-step cleanser thingies. And I can't just waste all these cosmetics. Sigh.

Pics of some lovely people wearing lovely coats.

See you uptown, 
xoxo Mimi.

16 comments:

  1. I think you have to be 18 for Google Adsense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the second outfit. i think it's best without the cross anyway hahaha. it does look like it could get pretty itchy though.

    anyway, if you're busy. you're busy. no apologies :] do best at school FIRST! blogging is just to pass the time hehehe

    also, i didn't know that you have to be approved to get adsense. the heck? lol. i hate going broke too.. you should try points2shop instead. ohhhh if you consider it... can i email you a referral so that i can get points too?

    basically it's a site were you do surveys and you get money for it. or if you don't want money you get credits for amazon.com :} awesome right? i've been doing it for the past 4 days when im bored and i got 14 bucks already. haha... oh and every 100 is an equivalent a dollar in amazon ^_^ anyway think about it and let me know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT YOUR BRACELET! Ahhh. <3

    (+) new blog!: http://blessedwithgoodjeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you could have a garage sale or something, get rid of your old junk and get some good kaching ;D

    I love that feather shirt. I found something like it in the op shop but it was too big for me (gigantic sad face). I also like your braclette and that knitted cardigan, something I also found too big for me in the big old Op.

    Anyway, I hope you have fun studying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lust lust lusting the last photo I"m slightly obsessed with her skirt! Now following you here and on bloglovin'

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Mimi ;-)

    You have to apply for google adsense ? Didn't now that ! ;-O

    Also, I hope you get into your school of choice ! It was kind of a scary period in my life, the gap between finishing HS exams & receiving acceptance letters (plus it's all published in the newspapers as well ;-x)

    I must say, I LOVE the owl necklace. I've have a thing for owls since Harry Potter X-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautifull post :D i'm new on blogger :D if you want to follow me i'll follow you back:D xoxo http://martinathesolarflare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really really really like your bracelet!! x

    http://therealsteph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just discovered your blog and its awesome! I LOVE IT! I like your style! YOUr clothes! ALL! I LIKE IT! I FOLLOw you! visit my blog ;) and follow me if you like it!

    http://letsgotobeafashionlife.blogspot.com/

    xooxoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love (!) the first outfit. The cardigan is the best, i think.
    Your blog is awesome, too. Keep it up :)
    a small view of my blog would be very nice. He is still in its infancy but I'd be very happy if you would look inside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love what you did to your blog while I was gone! Specially the header.
    I like the 2nd photo, with the owl, makes you look more adorable. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  12. 0mg. I absolutely love your style. I love your owl necklace. Where did you get it from??? x

    Please check out my blog and feel free to follow :

    http://oniilove.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all of the photos, both of your outfits :)


    xx
    lmc

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm pretty much broke 24/7 as well. Too much shopping ain't good for ya =P

    http://coffeebeansandcigarettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic looks!!you look so good)

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...