12/6/10

so sorry

Sound it out with me, kids:

S-K-U-L.
Yes, that's right, "school".

Now this one:
H-O-A-M-W-E-R-K.

"Homework" sucks ass, doesn't it?

/nod nod nod.

Okay, kids, that will be all for today.

"popdoll" in Jalouse June 2010 issue; w/ Barbara Palvin

The western turban

Pink earmuffs. +++ Mountain's Grad 2011 sweater!


xoxo
Mimi.

ps. Grad Cruise was good. Not really the best party ever, but still pretty fun. Thanks for convincing me to go, guys.

pps. The photo editing program I use is called Photoscape. Some of you have asked about it, so here's a link: Photoscape.org

ppps. Just took a look at my sidebar - 300 followers! Wow, thanks so much, loveliess <3 Appreciate the luuuuve. Hope you guys have a great week... well, at least a better week than I'm having right now haha. Will be back soon!

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful post :D i’m new on blogger :D and your blog is awesome :D if you want to follow me i’ll follow you back :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. 302! You liar! lol. definately gonna check out this photoscape, or give it to my sister to check out because I'm too laaaaazy.

    Nice earmuffs. All ready and packed for winter snow, it seems. eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics darling
    Lol I know the feeling. School sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blog :):)! The pink platform heels with the swallows patter is gooorgeous <3



    www.vilaau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lovee earmuffs!
    They are soo cute and warm.<3

    x
    Shanna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog :) I'm a new follower!

    XOXO

    Michelle
    www.hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, I've just finished reading your blog post. I appreciate your way of introducing this subject in a nice way.
    You can see some interesting post here also: http://aemyifo.blogspot.com.
    Kindly follow it. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh.. If only i have legs like her, i would LOVE to wear high thigh socks with mary jane shoes.

    www.lazynproud.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look cute as with the earmuffs. And hahahaha school. :( I go to Uni but the homework we get is still just as bad ;A; ! NEVER ENDING HOMEWORKKKKKKKKKK :( /sad/sad/sad

    And congrats for the 300 followers :D !

    /reply/ Agree :( If I haven't slept enough, I can't put the contacts in ...and it's not really comfortable hahah.

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...