Not a lot has happened really... Been sleeping at 5 am and waking up at 7 am for school. NOT healthy. I don't even nap anymore. I think I've become superhuman.
Oh, I tried to make a vlog the other day and totally failed. Yup... that one won't be uploaded anytime soon. Unless it's part of a blooper reel series I'm doing.
Some outfit posts. (Sorry for the overload! The pictures just somehow.. accumulated in my camera.)
I love my furtail.
1) Blanket-cape-thing, $8.99, Salvation Army
2) Crocodile-skin loafers, $9.99, Value Village
3) Snowflake long sweater, $7.99, Salvation Army
4) Yellow poncho, $9.99, Value Village [I hate this colour on me! I will either dye it or bleach it so I can actually wear it out without looking like I've got jaundice or something]
5) Floral lace cardi, $6.99, Value Village
6) Crazy granny sweater, $9.99, Salvation Army
Some random camwhore pics of me. I also picked up a set of bow clips for my hair at Army and Navy for $1.00/both. I've been wearing them with outfits even though they don't exactly match.
Yup, that's me!
I bought these dark brown combat boots (the ones I wear almost every day now... it's kinda redundant but I never knew just how versatile combat boots were! They go with everything, from lace to silk to cotton to carpet), so I will get you guys a nice photie soon. My sis and my mom have both refused to photograph my full outfit shots (they used to do it every so often), so I do everything myself... and it's kinda hard to photograph a full outfit shot without a tripod, so usually I leave my feet (and the beautiful shoes I'm wearing) out...
Things To Buy:
2) Sewing machine
along with the stuff mentioned in my Wishlist page.
Really into Bikini Kill right now. I know, I'm like 20 years too late...