2/13/11

boybands: better than your mom

Okay okay, I know I said I would have an outfit post this time, but honestly... I haven't been taking all that many good pictures of my daily gear. So... I guess this will have to do:




and this:




and this:




For all those who just barfed after listening and viewing these videos, I claim no liability. Truth be told, that was my first thought after discovering NLT (Not Like Them) whilst clicking through Wikipedia (I was searching up Kevin McHale, aka "Artie Abrams" on the show, Glee). But now I'm actually... liking it.

Boyband days are coming back to me.

Maybe it's all the stress messing with the chemical receptors in my brain? Whatever. All I know is that the guys in NLT are good singers, and they look cute in that effeminate way, you know? (Well... that mole on Justin's face kinda freaks me out.)

FLASHBACKKKK
Some memories to revisit.
Can't believe I'm graduating in four months.

love,
Mimi

(I PROMISE THERE WILL BE AN OUTFIT POST COMING!)

(I'M NOT LYING THIS TIME.)

(PEACE OUT, LOVELIES.)

9 comments:

  1. I'll admit it, I like boy bands.
    I've always been a fan of Backstreet Boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont really now many boy bands although I do like Short Stack (do they count??).

    I must say you look so cute as a kid!! Love your free hugs sign, did you get many?

    Have a nice day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free Hugs ei? I sense PEDOS! hehe. Jks <3 but you look so cuteeee!

    *-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the photo's
    great blog :)
    xx
    my-fashion-fairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww..the girl with you in that photo with the free hugs, she looks like on of the characters from the Korean drama "Boys before Flowers", Jan Di's friend. :P... hehe..

    Ur sooo pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i gotta admit, backstreet boys, I want it that way... i have a fondness for it, haha

    ps. yes, i am finally back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi =) greetings from Germany. Lovely blog and the first pic. is sooo cute =)

    http://vieparunlentille.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...