2/21/11

HAPPY400TH && BROOKSTONE

Just taking a break from procrastinating -- OH WOAH HOLY GUACAMOLE. 400th follower already?! Thank you so much, lovelies! <3

And no... I have not forgotten about you! See? I'm blogging... for a change.

For my readers, new and old, there's a special discount code for you at Brookstone.
Just enter 22SAVE at checkout to get $10 off any online purchase of $70 or more.

Some of my favourites, being wallet-friendly as well as things I absolutely love:
 Colour-burst earbuds for $15 or (2 for $20); comes in three super cute colours

Paper Jamz™ Guitar for $14.99; it's a paper-thin, stringless guitar that lets you play real music; comes in many various designs and sounds like a lot of fun (haha, I'm a music geek, remember? :D)

1000-watt Travel Hairdryer for $25; 2-speed, dries hair fast, portable

Go buy yourselves a gift for being awesome!

I'm serious, guys. You deserve it.

Oh! And since I promised you guys an outfit post a looooong time ago (and I never go back on a promise), here's two:
thrifted I<3NY shirt: Salvation Army; handmedown plaid shirt; polka-dotted skirt: Urban Behaviour

thrifted denim vest: Salvation Army; striped shirt: Bluenotes (on sale $5!); boots: mom's; turban (actually a circlescarf): online; lace leggings: Dress911; thrifted bag: Salvation Army; ring-bracelet: Aiko's Sweets
Currently loving rings and bracelets and the like. This bracelet-ring combo is my favourite. It's lightweight, and I got it for only $10 from a Facebook retailer (click here; she makes everything herself and also does custom). Now that's what I call a steal. Just don't steal mine.

love,
Mimi.

NEXT POST: UPDATE ON MY SKIN/REGIMEN. P.S. MY SKIN IS LOOKING BETTER! YAY. (VAIN ME, YES, YES ^^) TAKE CARE, LOVELIES. UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN.

13 comments:

  1. That bracelet-ring thing is so pretty! And I love your tights, I should really get me some tights. Though I never wear tights.. I saw some shorts at the store, actually. I'm not sure why they're selling shorts while it's winter, but whatever floats your boat, I guess.. I should get some.

    Anything else tights look good with other than shorts or skirts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa. i love the second outfit, you look stunning! ♥
    congratulations on 400 followers. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I think(!!) that I am your 401st follower (woo go me) but anyway I reeeeaaaalllllyyyyy LOVE your fashion sense!! So I will be looking out for your posts!

    daraxoxo
    http://sexy-pirate.blogspot.com/
    http://inyourminduntilforever.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog is very good!
    Congratulations!
    http://nelsonsouzza.blogspot.com
    Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool blog! Thanks for stopping by mine and commenting. That bracelet is so cool! Very unique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your comment was so wonderful and thank you so so much for taking time and writing all that. Honestly, it really made me feel better (and you didn't sound like a guidance counselor at all, you sounded like a friend :D). I remember, it was you who recommended Sylvia Plath to me :)

    Wow, I love that you have that book in your room. I think all books are like children, they need to be taken care of. :) I didn't mention it in the post but when I found the first book (it was David Copperfield) I also found some Alan Fords and old photo albums. It's kind of creepy, but I took them home too. I now have some complete stranger's photos in my room but I don't mind. :)

    Yeah, I know, I haven't commented on your posts too lately but I looked through my blog statistics (i didn't even know they existed!) yesterday and the fact is that I went to your blog the most and of all my readers, you are my top visitor so cheers to that! I hope you'll work it all out in school (actually, I know you will) and that you'll get even more awesome clothes and other stuff like that amazing ring-bracelet thingy. Your outfits are so pretty!

    Anyway, it's always great to hear from you, and thank you again and sorry for not being around, and I could go on like this forever, right? :D
    Byee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog! :)
    xx

    http://viablevoices.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHOA!! I love your bracelet/ring. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations on the four hundred, hope it keeps growing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the jewelry for sure. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    -Amber
    throwitinthebagfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha merci mais il n'y a pas de quoi être jalouse, tu es toute aussi belle ;)

    Bisous!

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...