4/7/11

big phony

THANK YOU, LOVELIES.

Ohhhh yeah, I'm going.

Where?

To Vancouver Fashion Week, that's where! I'm on the guest list for the show on Wednesday, April 13th, for established designers. Dayuuum I'm excited hahah.

There's one minor problem however... The transportation part. I live in Langley... about two hours bus-ride away from where VFW is. Erm. Hopefully I get a ride to at least Metrotown so I can skytrain & bus my way out there in a shorter amount of time...

I don't want to let you guys down! I have my camera batteries all charged up, my outfit starting to get planned, and my friend notified... If she can't go, I'll have an extra ticket? Anyone, anyone, Bueller, anyone? Jokes hahah. I'm sure she'll be able to come (;

The Zolas band tee in XL; beige cardigan in L: Garage Clothing; polka-dotted mini: Urban Behaviour; heart pattern tights: online; orange replica wayfarers: gifted from Dad

Didja know that the Asian guy from Twilight had a Youtube channel?

Didja know that the Asian guy from Twilight directed this video for Big Phony's "But I Will Everyday"?

Didja know that my new favourite artist is Big Phony, a.k.a. Bobby Choi?

In other.. Asian news, I've found some.. awesome Asians who are awesomely singing and awesomely rapping awesome shizz.

DUMBFOUNDEAD


JIMMY WONG

Ching chong,
Mimi.

7 comments:

  1. you look adorable!love the replica glasses :)
    im your new foolower waiting to be followed back by you im also hosting an international giveaway
    xoxo
    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute look) * _ *
    kiss from Russia: *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog! Love the décor. I'm your newest follower :D luv if you follow back!http://cherie-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW ABOUT A "I LOVE YOU FLORA FOR BEING SO AWESOME" :)
    anyways sorry, those guys. SO NOT MY TYPE. jay park <3 he cute :)

    haha made the cookies ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. woww! i love yout blog!! and the post its great!!
    kisses!
    ► www.thefourthcornerofstephanie.blogspot.com/
    XOXO i follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! I wonder how he likes being known as the Asian from Twilight...;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. where did you buy the skirt? i love it :D

    visit me:
    http://whoflashing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...