4/11/11

Love, You're just a war ["Rust" by Charlie Lim]

Listen to his full EP here.

Some news on the VFW front. Wednesday is in the middle of the week and I'm an IB student living in Langley, boo. My bestie can't go. My other friend can't go unless there's a full ride home, because it ends at 10 P.M. I can't go without someone with me at all times (or else my mother will freak).

I really want to go. I want to experience new (Canadian!) designers with my own eyes, and be inspired. I want to sit and watch and photograph and chat. I want to stroll down Robson with purpose.

via unknown
But I know I'm still a 17 year old girl. There will be other opportunities... I don't know if this particular opportunity will present itself again and I want to take it while I still have the chance to.
I really don't know.

Black cardigan: Old Navy; DIY leopard shorts: thrifted; DIY cutoff shirt: Garage Clothing; snakeskin loafers: thrifted; bag: thrifted; replica hotpink wayfarers: gifted from Dad
A friend's new puppy... Adorable, eh?
I'll keep you guys updated.


Love,
Mimi.

16 comments:

  1. aw what a cute puppy! i love your shorts

    http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I like your sunglasses!! Such a nice dog too. ;D

    http://purrincup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. dammmn I wanna go lol
    -nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Academics can wait. GURL YOU HAVE TO GO. You don't want to be a wrinkly old lady and think to yourself, "Well, I've always wanted to go to fashion week." Okay, well. That probably won't be #1 on your list of regrets. But still. Do it. I really think you WILL regret it. It's a great opportunity. And missing one day of school wont kill you. GAH I WANT TO GO. (I can be your plus one?! because I live in ontario and that's realistic?)

    You look so fierce. Love the crop top + high waisted shorts. YOU GO GURL. And I agree with the comment you left me: High School can be very close minded. (i.e. LAME O)

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - I am really glad to find this. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the shorts ! you look amazing and styled them so well,
    thanks for the comment, I've worn the tan sheer button up with some of the combinations you suggested :)

    xox http://shayprasad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a dying urge to steal your friend's dog ...
    Nice shoes too, by the way. It sucks that you may or may not be able to attend this fashion show :( Fingers crossed your fairy godmother will turn up and save the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post! :)

    http://lena510.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The puppy is adorable! Cute outfit doll, xo.

    [Gypsy Avenue]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! Ah this is so lovely! And really lovely blog!

    x, Jesa

    ReplyDelete
  12. the puppy is soooooo cute , i like dogs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. your outfit's hot!
    Iove that puppy :3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww cute puppy! :D


    <333,
    http://lovetheegoddess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like those cropped shirt and your shorts was stunning <3 thanks for your comment, would you like to exchange link? :D

    xx, Selvi
    http://selviorselfish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...