5/5/11

let's get clinical

Try your hand at being a psychiatrist for stuffed animals in this quirky game here. It is my form of stress-reliever... cute, messed-up, and oddly satisfying as I finish curing my patients of their fears and sorrows.

Anyhoo... onto the madness:
military jacket: Macy's, crop-top: DIY of swapped tee; fishnet tights: Target; shorts: Urban Planet & DIY; belt: Joe Fresh

Man, I need to fix my bangs. I've just been pushing them aside for the past week due to the exams... I don't have any time to straighten them in the mornings anymore. I've just finished my 6th exam, so I have 9 left.. Gee, awesome, eh?

I know I was planning to do a "Favourites of VFW" post here but I've been caught up with studying & not studying & watching missed episodes of Glee (another stress reliever of mine apparently) and so I'll do that ... next post? Hopefully! :P

Here are some photos of AMAZING lipart, and all images are from Refinery29:
And my favourite:
PIKA-PIKACHUUU..!
See you laters, alligators (: That is... my lovely alligators.

XO
Mimi.

P.S. My skin is absolutely HORRENDOUS right now! I must switch up my routine... Also probably due to the stress, and not eating healthy, or sleeping.. and shit. Augh, just when my skin was making a turn for the better... it's now a turn for the worst. What am I to do?!

15 comments:

  1. Man, I wish I could do lipart like that - wouldn't it be great to rock up to school with pickachu on your lips? Haha.
    Lovely fringe (err, bangs). I also have horrifying skin problems (acne on my forehead, in case you want to know) and I found out it was because of my own fringe (bangs). Always blame the fringe (bangs)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want your shirt in the first photos, so cute! Too bad I can't buy it here in Australia.
    I love the crab one, the pikachu one looks scary :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I LOVE the crab - I would have never thought to do those. I wonder what pigments they're using

    ReplyDelete
  4. incredible outfit, love how you pulled the tights waist band over the shorts, very unique :)
    good luck with your exams !

    xox http://shayprasad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit!
    awesome pictures, the pikachu one was also my favorite =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cool!! Can I do this on my youtube channel? Of course, I'll link this blog for your credits. This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful. I've never seen anything like it! So interesting x


    hope to hear from you*
    love amy ^.^
    www.amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wah wah wah!
    I really like this post:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute! I love pikachu!

    My skin has been acting up too. I've just recently blogged about my "cure" for my skin. Basically lots of acne creams and washes and a whole lot more moisturizer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the heart tee ^^ And the panda lips xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! what a great post! those lip photos are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute is that?!! I looove the fox <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy crap, those lips are trippppy! I've never seen anything like it.

    Oh by the way, I just discovered your blog. I like your style! Keep it up. Looking forward to reading more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are effing aaaah-mazing!
    You're bangs are fine babe, love the lip art. Always liking on Refinery.

    Definitely following, glad I came across your blog! :)

    Natasha,x

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...