|beige cardigan (in XL): Garage Clothing; plaid skirt: Sirens; fishnet tights: Target; RESTORE JAPAN TEE: BLUENOTES|
This post ends on a spontaneous note, for I've decided to write a list of things to... indulge in my vanity. I.e. to clear my skin. You may have noticed I didn't show my face in this outfit post. And you can probably guess why. Two words -- 1) BREAK. 2) OUT. So, voila, here's a list to motivate me to achieve near-flawless skin before PROM, which is on June 11, aaaaah.
1) Sleep at least 8 hours a night. This will be the hardest to do for me, since I'm basically a nocturnal animal most of the time. Boo.
2) Drink 6 - 8 glasses of water a day. Not too hard... unless I don't have time to drink water... But now that school's over and all I have to worry about are exams, I'd say this is gonna be one of the easiest to do on this list.
3) STOP STRESSING. Relax at least 15 minutes a day, just resting. By resting, I mean no TV, no computer, just maybe reading a nice book, or writing in my journal (okay, yes, I know this is very dorky-like but I do keep a journal... where I write all my emo feelings in hahah).
4) STOP TOUCHING MY FACE/PICKING MY FACE. I swear I have OCD or something because my hands always seem to travel to my face. Especially when I'm thinking hard about something, or worried, or just plain bored. And picking never helps! It just makes it worse.
5) Set up a daily skincare routine that I will follow, no matter what. I will blog about this routine once I establish it. Hah... Sigh.
6) Eat better. This is gonna be hard... I'm a junkfoodie. Hahah, junkfoodie. I like that word. NO. NO. I must NOT like the word "junkfoodie" for it is BAD. VERY BAD. I must eat HEALTHY. "HEALTHYFOODIE" is better.
7) Try to wear less makeup on a regular basis, and save it for special occasions.. LIKE PROM, HOLLA.
8) Find prom partner! I have someone in mind, but I dunno if I should keep waiting or just.. ask?
Hopefully, I'll look like this in ONE MONTH:
I will do a review on the O.P.I. Black Shatter nail polish soon! And stay tuned for an update on my skin (though I'm sure you guys are already sick of hearing about my skin, hahah...) and all the upcoming posts!
P.S. 50% OFF SALE @ VALUE VILLAGE (CANADIAN STORES ONLY) THIS MONDAY, MAY 16 FROM 7AM - 9PM! You know where I'll be (;