6/23/11

for good

The choir graduates this year will be singing "For Good" from the musical Wicked at our Graduation Ceremony. It is such a sweet little song, and I really hope I can share it with you guys (i.e. I'm gonna force someone to tape it hahah). The musical apparently was just in Vancouver, and silly me, I didn't even know about it 'til.. uhh.. someone told me during our rehearsal. BUT there are still tickets, from what I can Google up online, BUT they are "nosebleeds", to quote one of my friends, meaning "they are sucky seats in the far back regions of the nebula". Not sure how long the musical will stay in Van though, so... Hmmm... I might buy tix, I might not... Also, I'm poor, so... Hmmm.

Alright, because I haven't posted an outfit in so long, I'm deciding to do an Outfit Showdown today... with three outfits for the first time. Read the RULES and my REASON for doing these showdowns in these posts.

Got it? Okay, here we go:

OUTFIT SHOWDOWN TIMEEEE

(So dramatic, I know. Try to imagine the epic music in the background please.)

#1

...
...
...
Blouse: thrifted @ Value Village, $9.99
Beige cardigan: Garage Clothing, (on sale) $15.00
Beige Snood: Online @ Mexyshop, $15.99
Floral "yesteryear" leggings: Online @ Dress911, $26.00
Cutout Wedges: Urban Planet, $40.00
Bow: DIY, FREE
TOTAL COST: $106.98




#2
...
...
...
Lace Bodysuit: thrifted @ Value Village, $11.99
Acidwash shorts: Urban Planet, (on sale) $10.00
(NOT PICTURED) Saddleshoes: thrifted @ Value Village, $3.99
Socks: Walmart, $5.00
TOTAL COST: $30.98

#3
...
...
...
Hairbow: American Apparel, $16.00
Helvetica "alphabet" Tee: American Apparel, $26.00
Crochet croptop: swapped with friend, FREE
Tutu: swapped with friend, FREE
Two-tone Tights: American Apparel, $19.00
Flats: JoeFresh @ Superstore, (on sale) $7.99
TOTAL COST: $68.99

Which outfit price surprised you the most?
Would you wear these outfits? 
(Probably not :P I'm... pretty experimental hahah)
(@Florence: YES I WORE ALL OF THESE OUTFITS OUTSIDE LOLOL)

Love,
Mimi



P.S. My grad ceremony is on the 27th! I'm... excited. Scared? In disbelief? In shock?

13 comments:

  1. 2nd outfit is my fav - but would you really wear it outside ? curious

    Haha

    Check out my latest happy post!
    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style. The first outfit was my fav. I absolutely LOVE those wedges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey =) thanks for comment my post n giving such useful advise . Do u have fb @ ym ? i hope i can your friend .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh all thsee outfits are gorgeouss ! Love the last one <33 It's totally something I'd wear :D AND NOW I DO WANT TO WEAR IT ! Eee <3 I must go find some two tone tights now ~

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so beuatiful ♥
    i love your blog and your style *-*'
    and when you interested you can look at my blog :)
    thank you [:
    http://lieselotte-lunatic.blogspot.com/

    Sorry for my bad english, because I'm from German ._.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first outfit is lovely, loving the leggings!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. the first outfit is superrr cute!!!

    Check out my post:
    http://delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com/2011/06/romping-around.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the last outfit because it's fun and different, but I'd never actually wear any of these outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the tights (1st and 3rd). I'm really into printed tights these days, I don't know why, especially as I do not own any. But I want to. And I will. One day...
    I'm not really into musicals but if I ever had to see one it would, most delinately, be Wicked. I just want to see the storyline of the witch from Wizard of Oz. I don't know why I like that either...

    P.S. From your other post I must say you look stunning in your formal outfit. I love your hair.

    P.S.S/P.P.S/Whatever: To answer your question the second outfit price "stunned" me. Mainly because it had less items than the other two ;)

    Have a lovely day.
    Sincerly,
    Me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. MIMI. Haha, I love all these looks... and how you actually wear them outside! ;) WHY WOULDN'T YOU? They're awesome. I love how 'experimental' your style is - it's fun. I really like the last outfit. The colours of the tights/ the tights are simply FABULOUSSSS.

    AND AW THATS SO CUTE that your graduating class sings together. I LOVE IT. Excited for the video!

    I don't know if I've ever mentioned it... but I LOVE OYUR LAYOUT. How, how HOW did you do it? Spill your secrets! Pleaseeee.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. iReally was surprised the most by the price of the last one.
    But they all are amazing. My fave one would be the 1st one ~
    & Its 3 days away. iHope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. they are all gorgeous;) and the price too quite suprised me :) overall it worth enough:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the lace bodysuit :) ...

    Im following dear .
    amintasfashion

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...