20110601

the naked and famous


I deleted all of my old vlogs, sorry guys! I just feel a tad embarrassed when I look over them. I haven't done a vlog in almost a year!

So this is the much awaited (yeah right :P) haul video! I actually went to Value Village more than a couple times these past two months, but today's haul is the only one I've documented. I'm just lazy like that. But you've been seeing a lot of my thrift finds in my recent outfits, so you basically know what I bought hahah.

To conclude this short post, here are some photos of The Naked and Famous's Alisa Xalayith. I love the band in its entirety: their music, their members, their videos. I featured two of their songs in this vlog: "Girls Like You", and "Crazy Yes Dumb No".

via UNKNOWN
I've had these pics for a while on my hard-drive now so I'm not sure where they came from. If it's yours, tell me and I'll credit you (;

Will definitely post lots of photos from prom for you lovelies! Thanks for the happy wishes and lovely comments. I'm gonna write up more posts, and blog more frequently, promise! And they'll (hopefully) be just as short and sweet as this one.

Love,
Mimi.

14 comments:

  1. aww your video was great! You have such a cute voice :D

    I know what you mean about buying too much :P Im over run with make up and no money :P oooops

    I love your style! I wish we had such cool shops in england, close to me (im no where near london, which is where I imagine all the good vintage places are) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet vlog! =) all of your purchases are so cute, especially the bag *-* SO WANT
    keep doing these ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your clothes! and also I found out about the naked and the famous about a month and LOVE THEM! ^_^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lace body suit! I've always been curious about how people wear body suits though, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul, I love watching them (and I love Pho :P) and please don't judge me for knowing this, but that phrase on your cropped top is, I think, a High School Musical Two reference. I know, I'm ashamed :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was suchhh a good vlog, you should do them more often! haha thanks for the super duper long comments on my blog - I shall try and return the favour. I'm in love the pink cardigan...from the video it looks kind of like a short...pink...furry kimono? and that clutch bag! so cute, and it has sequins!!! hope your singular pimple clears up :D (no one looks at your chin) by next week! yet again can't wait for your prom picssss!!!!
    xx Cin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this site, you are very nice and I liked the video yet)

    come in to my blog too; *
    http://nuppi-nuppi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Came by your blog and really like it.Hope you can check out my blog.

    allaboutmyobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Came by your blog and really like it.Hope you can check out my blog.

    allaboutmyobsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just went back in time looking through my old entries, and i saw your comment on my anime club thing post kinda thing. LOL. TT TT so awkward, replying 3 months later .. but .. XD

    an old anime club, XD thats what my friend told me. :> Her sister went to the anime club at mountain. XD i want to make one .. but .. I dont want it to die out though. XD we're hoping someone else will make it. TT TT le sigh.

    Yep, my friend asked le principal, and he said it was alright as long as you write out a sign up sheet and do a bunch of other things. XD

    We won't have time this year though. TT TT

    NOOOO. You're going to UBC next year. You lucky duckling. :< dun leave. :c

    /completely unrelated to the post.

    ..

    ..

    ..

    *add*

    SUNNY YOU SOUND SO CUTE WAI.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your vlog! you're so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha...I know what you mean about vlogs! I feel silly talking to my computer :P And I always shoo my fiancee out of the room xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh i love the random excellent photos you find saved on the computer

    Bright Green Laces

    ReplyDelete
  14. awhh mimi you are so cute! and thank you so much for your words, you made me so so happy! you truly are a wonderful person!

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @soyconfessions
Tumblr: addixion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...