6/19/11

Prom '11

Thank you for all the memories, Grads of 2011. High school has taught me to always stand up for what I believe in, and that every one of us has a story to tell.

The lessons learned, I will carry with me for life.

I just hope that our reunion will come quickly! (; Can't wait to see what everyone will be doing 10, 20 years from now.

Prom was amazing. The girls all looked like princesses and the guys were... studly hahah. The food was delicious (thank God! grad cruise food sucked lol) and it was just a wonderful night. I don't think I would have done anything differently. I don't regret a thing. And that's good, isn't it?

Now we're all headed out to the Real World. No, not the MTV reality show, but "The Real World of (Young) Adulthood". Living independently (for most of us), learning to cook, clean, all that fun stuff!

... Can't wait!







__________

Prom
 

DRY GRAD
Mechanical bull muahahah. I was a bit scared at first but it was fun!
Love,
Mimi.

P.S. This is the last giveaway courtesy of the lovely folks at Fotolia! Whoever comments first will get offered the last free 2-week sub to Fotolia! Don't know what I'm talking about? Check it out here.

15 comments:

  1. aww you look really beautiful and that dress suits you so well =) nice to hear you had a great time on prom-night =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU LOOK GORGEOUS. EEEEEEEEKKKK.

    I love the white dress! It's so angelic. (That's a weird word but I feel like it's totally fitting, my dearrrr.) Seriously. Amazing. It's so fun to see everyone all dressed up and pertty! All your friends look GORG. I'm loving the long dresses! (long dresses are a rarity at my school haha.)

    CONGRATS!

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look absolutely stunning in that dress! and your makeup is fabulous too. it looks like you had loads of fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY the prom pictures we've been eagerly awaiting! you look so gorgeous and I'm kinda in love with your dress!
    xx Cindy
    Origami Roses

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look sooo beautiful in that dress, and your makeup and hair are perfect! <3 I wish I had a dress like that when I went to my senior ball, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't go to prom. It cost a lot :( And I don't regret it either. If things were like now back then, I totally would've gone though. But I was recently single and happiness depressed me. LOL kidding ^_^

    I really like your dress :D it looks so sweet and it fits you nicely.

    I also like the new layout :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwh your dress looks gorgeous on you!
    congratulations and good luck in what ever you decide to do after high school :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your dress. you look like a princess :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww you looks gorgeous! the pictures look great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE your dress! So stunning =) Hope you settle into the real world easily =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. visit u follow u n please follow me back .

    ReplyDelete
  13. first of all thanks for your comment on my blog =) and for the coupon, thank you so much, but I don't really need it/won't use it so it would be better to give it to someone else, I didn't realized I was first on your post, sorry for the inconvienience =(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yous looked like a super princess ~
    Its great that you had an awesome time & iWish you the best later on in life. : D

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...