6/30/11

To graduation, and beyond (echo, echo, echoooo...)!

(left to right) F., me, Neriselle
My bestie has just re-joined Blogger, yehayyy! She's completely Asian, and loves K-pop, Vivi magazines, and of course, makeup. She is the guru to my fashionista. (Uhhh.. I dunno what I just said either, sorry.) Anyway, I love her to bits and pieces and bites, and I think you guys will too.

Now onto the photobomb...
(left to right) Jenny (my sis), me, mom
(left to right) Tomiwa, me.... er, grandparents
(left to right) ....... ARE YOU KIDDING ME? if i try to write everyone's names here, i think it'd take me an hour; OKAY so the class of 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We did it guys.
5 years of high school.
And here we are.
I'm so glad to have met each and every one of you. We may not have been close, we may not have even spoken to each other, or carried a meaningful conversation, but I hope you all understand that I am the person I am today, because of everyone around me. The girls I looked up to, but never gotten a chance to speak to, the guys who made jokes in class to which everyone laughed at, the "regular" non-IB kids who I sometimes passed by in the hall and smiled at or said to me "Excuse me" or even "I love your boots, where'd you get 'em?" and I them.

High school wasn't as glamorous as the movie directors and TV producers want you to think it is. High school is tough, it can be dangerous, but it can also be a place you look forward to going every morning, to see your friends, to learn. (Huh, learning in high school... what a radical notion, eh?)

i'll miss you Sonya <3 don't forget me... come back & visit!
Thank you to the teachers I haven't had a chance to thank. Sorry for making you guys work too hard to make me understand certain subjects that I will not ever... speak of again. And sorry for dressing like a total weirdo every day. Thanks for laughing with me (WITH ME... NOT AT ME, RIGHT?) and making me feel smart sometimes, and dumb other times.

Thank you to my friends.

Love,
mimi.

13 comments:

  1. hahaha i totally agree; nail polish IS a fulltime job xD but at least it's a semi-fun one :)
    congrats on graduating! you look beautiful!!

    -couturelust.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I completely relate! Everything and everyone around you defines who you are even if you aren't in contact with them too often! You look so pretty! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For sure, I'd love to exchange links! :) Definitely hit me up if you ever come to Nanaimo or something, and make a date out of it!

    Congrats on graduation! Your mama looks like such a fashionista, runs in the blood I see :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats honey! You looked beautiful on grad day! Thanks again for visiting my blog, hope to see you back again soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!

    Your photo's look great. Looks like everyone had a good time.
    Gosh, I am terrible at remembering names, but I LOVE blogging! There is always someone new to discover.

    Peace & blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute blog! Congrats on graduation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE YOU <3 Told you the red lip stick will look good ;)

    Like I always say:
    “JUST TRUST ME ON THIS, DON'T WORRY”


    hahaha congrats hugs and kissex

    STATES TMR <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats love ! You looked beautiful,
    I've got one year left haha can't wait to be done

    xox http://shayprasad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your blog! yeah, everyone is entitled to their own opinions~ hehe, "Forgive Me" I acutally the only song I like from City and Colour! haha, thank you for the comment.

    Congratulations of graduating!! I've got 1.5 years to go hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Five years of High School???

    In the US (at least California..) we only have 4 years.

    I don't think I could have survived another year...!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your graduation!!! Are you going off to university?

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulation ;) you all look so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on graduating ~
    & You looked rally fabulous. <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...