6/25/11

Youtubin', the 'Net / insomnia

This girl is amazing. She's 15, but as you know, age is nothing but a number. There are so many talented people in this world, and with the power of Youtube, Blogger, and other networking sites, they are able to put their talent out there. Orla is not only a great singer, but a wonderful writer. Her lyrics are so much more mature than one would expect, and her music is a lovely blend of folk and pop. Most of her originals are unexpectedly upbeat, and her covers of other artists' songs have just as much personality and originality as her originals. These are two of my favourites:


Oy, now onto this:

Collegehumor is funny. 'Jake and Amir' is both disturbing and hilarious. Jake = mine. Okay. Yup. Time fo sleep.

Love,
mimi.

5 comments:

  1. I love this girl!! she's such an amazing singer!

    From Dara x


    http://the-history-of-cupcakes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love her voice! it's powerful on it's own way.

    -robots in trouble

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all of these !

    xox http://shayprasad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to sing like her !
    Haha Mimi, thanks for your funny reply. I love your new avatar with your outfit, it's my favourite one from yours. And I'd love more outfit posts!! <3

    check out my new post !

    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing singerrr

    Lots of kisses!!!!
    *naiara*

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...