7/17/11

we kissed in the snow



The sand between our toes, a story of feet. Feet, feet, feet, feet, feet. Now I understand why we measure poetry by feet: innate rhythm and discovery. Every step we take, every word we write, everything leads to a development of self and society.

Sometimes, all we need to do is focus our sights on something, and use what we are given to achieve it.

I promise you, lovelies... I will make it -- I will grab it and I won't let go.



"Snow" - The Zolas


Let's start over again (and again), lovelies.

Hi, my name is Mimi, and I'm not perfect.
But that's okay.
How are you today?


P.S. Every day, I'm changing. I want this blog to change with me. Stay tuned for the Fotolia review, even more outfit posts, Canadian indie music recommendations, and random pictures of me and my sister jumping. Because we're cool like that.

P.P.S. Sorry, mom.

16 comments:

  1. woooooooooo just don't become goth okay?? with the scary scary horn piercings :D:D and bacon dress har har har


    (I'll be scared to greet you in publie >____>) <3

    DUDE SERIOUSLY YOU GOTTA LEARN TO WAKE UP, did you do it yet??:D:D:D

    Man i'm excited to seee

    IT'LL BE LIKE FIRE ON YOUR HEAD, ITS SO HOT YOU'LL BE ON FIRE <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. florazzhzzhzhzhzhJuly 17, 2011 2:13 PM

    BTW, on this changing thing, I lke it! It suits you.. Its weird, its like your the same but different. I think all that has happened in the past few years are building up to this 'change' ya know? Idk.. i'm just talking to myself. kinda.. to you... -shifty eyes-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai. I'm Nancy and I'm not perfect either.
    Happy to meetcha :)
    Btw, I blame you entirely. The Zolas won't shut up! it's IN MY HEAD MANNN.
    <3 Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all know about the ADS..with MANN and with LOWE and all for ROVE.
    What we all want to know is if ANGELINA is in COURRENS for one more PED MESSAGE?
    NICE- CANNES?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG OMG OMG my dear your blog is so nice <333 im a fan of you!!!! and follow you now <3333

    lots of love <3333

    big kisses


    www.thebeadayse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh damn, I saw that first picture and was about to demand that you tell me where you found it on the interwebs. Basically, I'm trying to say that these are freaking amazing pictures! Love the Mickey Mouse tee and you look gorgeous.
    I feel like I'm changing everyday as well, but just attribute it to being a moody teenager :/ And I'm always down to hear new music so would love to hear of some Canadian indie bands!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely pics! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute blog girll!
    please visit my blog, would be an honour!
    It's Fashion Damnit
    Lottie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely place and lovely gif pics. Seems like you had so many holidays!(:

    Aahh.. I wish I could update my blog regularly. It's because my BAD internet connection that won't allow me to do that):
    But, I hope I can update asap. hooo..

    Thanks for stalking btw!lol

    *I'm Joan and I'm not perfect either;D

    Cheers,
    Dreamy Princess

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pictures are lovely :) I love days at the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's nothing wrong with a little change in fact its necessary every once in a while, as long as the change is for the better.

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...