8/13/11

2ND BLOGVERSARY

Wow hey I'm still blogging after 2 whole years? Soyconfessions has definitely surpassed all my other blogs.. and unfinished websites that I will never reveal to anyone.... I just want to thank all my readers, and people who take the time to leave a lovely comment. It really motivates me to better my blog, increase my knowledge on fashion and personal style, and also better myself. I don't have many readers who've followed me throughout these two years, but if you are one of them, I just want to say.. "What?!!! Of all the blogs in the world, you stumbled onto mine? And you're still reading.. after all these crazy teen angst-y posts and trippy fail photos?!! You are truly amazing. <3!" And for those who are just starting out in the blogosphere, I really do wish you the best! I LOVE ZE INTERNETS! YAH! <- sorry, getting a bit too carried away here. So here's the video... Sorry for the late upload and stuffs (I went to Metro on Wednesday and Playland on Thursday, omgosh okay photos soon!) And you all probably knew which song I was gonna record, yeah? (; You guys are too smart for meh!



And apparently, my British accent is pretty convincing?



I'm not the best singer, but I'm practicing almost every day (i.e. in the shower... in the car... lol) and hopefully my voice will develop more! And.. okay sometimes I just walk around the mall and speak with a British accent. It's fun, hahah.

I have some outfit pics that I'll post next. Have a great weekend, lovelies!

8 comments:

  1. You've a lovely singing voice :D

    Happy 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2 year blogversary!!!!!! I think the main thing that stands out to me about your blog is that once you read a post, any post really, you're hooked for life :D never stop blogging!

    xx Cindy

    PS. your voice is amazing, it may be small but it sent shivers down my spine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 years!? Girlfriend, that is so swell!
    (Did I just say 'girlfriend'? Ack!)

    & you can really sing!

    Can't wait to run into @ UBC! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2 years Mimi!
    Love your singing! It's beautyful! But I love the second video more!!! It's soooooo cute! Oh my gosh! You look really beautyful and I like the way you speak! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got such a lovely singer for a blog roomie :D
    Happy blogversary~ <3 <3 <3

    mad love,
    Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow your piano skills are awesome *-* and your voice is good (and cute ^-^)
    congrats for your second anniversary, I hope you'll keep blogging for quite some time =)

    p.s. I love your mario level up shirt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy two years!! And what a nice blog surprise! You play really well :) And I love Bat For Lashes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 2 Years Mimi ~ ! ! ♥
    You sing and play like a angel ~
    And, Aha. x P iMight try doing the British accent thing sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...