8/7/11

beauty express

Anastasia of Beverly Hills has reached out to a group of bloggers to try out and review their new "Beauty Express" brow-kit, and I gladly accepted their offer! I've never filled in my eyebrows before (and I've only had my friend do it for me one time for graduation) so this will be pretty new to me. Thankfully they've provided me with an instructional video, and I've got my talented makeup-artist friend on speed dial just in case, hahah.
This video is pretty cool, and I'm glad that there are eyebrow stencils to help me out.




So watch out for my review! Should be up in a week or two.
Over-sized fishtail blouse: Urban Planet; DIYed bicycle shorts and detached collar; galaxy socks: bought online; boots: thrifted @ Value Village




P.S. I'm practicing hard for my blogversary. Guess which song I'm performing? I've posted it on my blog before, and here's another hint:

15 comments:

  1. I need that brow kit. My brows are so unruly, but I really can't be arsed to do anything about it. Lazy, lazy me. Can't wait for your review, though!

    Cute blouse! I really like all the tops I've seen around that are shorter in the front and longer at the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely outfit! I love the bicycle shorts and the socks :)
    Haha, I wouldn't have an idea how to use that kit, my eyebrows aren't even shaped *blush*

    Kisses from South Africa
    Xoxo

    http://ninasclosetsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't believe you thrifted that top
    it's incredible

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im such a brow product addict! I cant go out without putting my brows on :P

    your outfit is, as usual, amazing

    much love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so lucky you don't need to fill in your eyebrows. mine are so sparse it looks like I'm actually missing half my eyebrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Anastasia's brow kits are famous for their awesomeness! You're so lucky <3

    Mad love,
    Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouhh.. nice brow kit!! Love love <3 <3 can't wait to see your brow makeover xp

    the blouse is ultra huge! so unique (:

    I can't guess the singer. Seems like I know the face, but don't know the name. ha!

    Cheers,
    Dreamy Princess

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovelyblog ♥

    nice blouse i love it

    í follow youx

    http://mydailyfashionn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait for the review, im always on the look out for good brow products.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anastasia makes awesome brow kits. Very cool you got to do that. Love your blog, now following you. if you get a chance check out mine:

    http://www.raesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome they sent me mail too!

    nice outfit there really chic!

    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ich mag die oversized bluse! sieht klasse aus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely outfit & can't wait for the review. : D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been wanting that brow kit for the longest time, looks amazing :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...