8/17/11

here I am

Oh hey, here I am.

A friend on Facebook wall'd me that I was on Teen Vogue's tumblr. Totally made my day. Show me some love by commenting on my entry for Snapshot?

And as for Alter Ego, you guys can tell I will be writing short and sweet posts... probably every day from now on. I'm concerned I'll run out of things to say, but I'm more concerned with the photos. Photography is not my forte; writing is.

So I've decided that I will be taking photo submissions from you guys! Just send a .jpg, .gif, or .png to my blog email: sunny.mimi.chen@hotmail.com, and if I use your photo for the story, I will credit your full name, and your blog if you have one!

If I do run out of photos... I guess... I will go take more? Hahah.


P.S. Urghhh my left ear is so plugged, and I don't even know why. I'm gonna go to the doctor's and see, 'cause I really would like to be able to hear out of both ears.
P.P.S. Work today is going to be hell. Times 3.

6 comments:

  1. :D so cool! I love your hair in that photo too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats on being featured in Teen Vogue! That's awesome. :) Love the outfit in that picture.

    Oh yeah, I read your Alter Ego blog last night and it sounds like an interesting project. I'm interested in where this goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and Congrats on being featured ~ Thats really cool.
    iAlso took a glimpse at the Alter Ego blog yesterday, I'll be sure to read it tonight. : D
    & iHope work went well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being featured! :DD I'm going to definitely check that post out!

    Oh and btw I hope its just a minor infection in your ear! ;-; it sucks so much when stuff like that doesn't go away on its own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah, totally set on leaving a really awesome, peppy comment, all "YEAH GO MIMI YOU GO GURL" esque things. But then I realized I didn't have a Teen Vogue account and, therefore, this was not possible. AW SHUCKS. But yayyy! You're featured! Congrats! Yippee!

    And I've just caught up on all your other posts - they're all marvelous! Your singing! Your accent! Your new blog! Your adventures! YAY!

    Happy rest of the summer!
    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. TEEN VOGUE!!!! That's kind of amazing :D

    xxCindy

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...