8/6/11

in the city, where i'm from

1 2 outfit.


3 What's in my bag? My old Blackberry Curve; a beat-up makeup bag from Claire's which is usually filled with my Burt's Bees lipbalm, ReNu eye drops, Clean&Clear oil blotting sheets, a mint, and a heart mirror gifted by a close friend (circa '08); comb; coin purse; keys; shitload of transit fare tix (this is only the tip of the iceberg); new Hello Kitty wallet. All this in my go-to bag, something I thrifted a year ago. This bag goes with everything and just gives my outfits a casual, summery, vintage feel.

4 My sunglasses collection. Ummm I need more variety. I have the same sunglasses in like five colours/patterns (all of them matching each other was just a coincidence; I like the shape, that's all). And two cat-eyes and only one pair of aviators and random round sunnies...



"Lions in Cages" - Wolf Gang

16 comments:

  1. Your hair is red AND is that a NOSE PIERCING I SEE??

    Good Lord I've missed a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the congratulations dear :) you're too sweet! xx opinionslave
    / twitter: @opinionslave

    ReplyDelete
  3. lurrve the matching bow and belt! must try that out sometime mwahah. I LOVE YOUR SUNNIES COLLECTION, and don't worry that's totally my favourite glasses...shape as well hahah
    xx cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair is amazing ♥ and i totally love all the shades you own. superrr jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAH YOU LOOK SO FIERCE. Your outfits just get BETTER AND BETTER. I love the cropped top and EEEK. That bow is just the most darling little touch! I loooove it!

    And holy moly! You have quite the collection of sunglsses. I'm loving those circle ones. They are amazing! I want circle ones, but I think my head might be too round for that, haha.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi friend! Thanks for adding me as your friend on Bloggers. Your blog is very nice. I liked it! I am your newest follower. You can visit and Follow my blogs:

    http://tulparturkdunyasi.blogspot.com

    http://turkicfamily.blogspot.com

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOLY shiiiii..
    That's a lot of sunnies =___= like SUNNY plural! :D

    Ok.. I'm lame :D

    Mad love,
    Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous of your sunglasses *-* I'm also a big sucker for those but I'm so cheap, I never buy any -.- stupid me

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow your blog is really beautiful!
    love your outfit!

    kisses from germany

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your style and blog,

    check my blog and if you like it follow me on bloglovin

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! You look great in a wonderful dress! ;) I blog about Japanese beauty secrets you may like. So plz check it out! http://tesbah-ala-khir-dance-lily-dance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lord, that's a ton of sunglasses. : O
    & Aha iLove the little thing you have in your purse : 3
    Looking lovely as usual.

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...