8/2/11

"mass media" (original poem)

DIYed ice cream tee: thrifted @ Salvation Army; heart-print shorts, necklace, and earrings: Crew Heaven (purchased em myself; NOT SPONSORED)
Just showcasing one of my recent poems, and also a casual summer outfit I donned for last night's BBQ.

Here are some old photographs that I've taken but haven't exhibited on my blog yet or uploaded on Facebook... or posted anywhere actually :P There's nothing much to photograph around my neighbourhood, unfortunately.


April 2009
"My Room", August 2010
October 2010
"Streets", Jan 2011
Enjoy the sun, lovelies!


P.S. Like all other bloggers, I'd like you to ask before you use my pictures, words, and all other content. If I agree to your request, you need to credit me and link to this blog. There's just so much stolen content flying around the web, and I hope people will stop this personal larceny.

10 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading that poem! Thanks for posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely poem & pictures.
    Too good for words ~
    xoxo

    PS# iAwarded you on my blog ; 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That poem is very interesting, great job!
    I love your outfit as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute poem!
    Your shorts are adorable!
    I used to have those glow in the dark stickers on my ceiling back in school. It was so beautiful, I'd lie and look at it for a few minutes before falling asleep.

    I so know what you mean about not crediting photos. I mentioned it on my Twitter lately. I realized this phenomenon happens a lot of Tumblr especially because ppl just put it up and then reblog and reblog endlessly

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so talented ! *and too pretty ^^*

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice poem :) and i love your outfits!
    anyway check mine sweety ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey , I just wanted to thank you so much for your comment. Thank you for sharing your story with me <33

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I love your photos there so atmospheric :DDDD love your blog btw!

    From Dara x

    http://dreamydara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm soooo glad you applied! :) :) I'm in Love with your Outfit!
    Hahaha thanks. the header tooks me about 40minutes... I'm not good at this computer things but I like to do that! If you need a new header, tell me! I'll do one for you! :)
    Ahhh I'm so excited, I'll hear u siiiing! :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute post dear!
    Great blog! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...