9/10/11

but i'm not a soldier.

HAHAHAHAH you know how I said I would post gyaru photos in "next post"? Well.. I didn't. Nor am I going to. UNTIL SOMEONE UPLOADS 'EM AND SENDS 'EM TO ME :@ I love you sweetie, and I know you're reading this. SEND ME 'EM NAO. MUAHAHAHAH.

Okay so these are outfits from my first 3 days of school.

FIRST
I call this the "Sweet Korean-Looking Girl Who Likes To Read" look. Erm.. yeah hahah.

Do you like this random wall in my room?!! Yeah, I know, so plain... I will put things up soon.. When I've stopped being lazy. And poor.

Blouse, loafers, and black backpack: thrifted @ Value Village
Socks, bow, and skirt: American Apparel
Leather laptop bag: Best Buy
Necklace: Forever 21

SECOND
This is my "OMFG I GOTZ BOOBZ" look and also "I LYK TO FLYP MY HAIR" pose.
Shirt: Urban Planet (sleepwear section, weird)
Shorts: cut-off from hand-me-down jeans
Socks: Claire's
Boots: thrifted @ Value Village

THIRD
"SHIT I'M LATE" look + "ZOMG MY FOOT HURTS better put on a sock on my foot"
Why am I wearing only one sock? Well you'll never know.

Until I tell you.

Which is now: I was walking around campus, and holy motherf**ker the campus is huge.. did you know that? I walk around to all my classes and by the end of the day I've lost 25% of my body weight in sweat. No joke. So I was walking and my boots started to scrape my heel so I limped to my dorm and put on a sock.. yup just one. This was the only one in reach since I threw the others into this giant bag that I call my Laundry Bag.

Blouse: Urban Planet
Shorts (underneath for security lol): Mimi McQueen
One sock: bought online
Boots: thrifted @ Value Village
Simpsons folder: Piggy Bank Place @ Metrotown

SORRY FOR LAME-O CAPTIONS AND SUPERLONGASS POST.

I LOVE YOU GUYS ): No matter where I am in the world... You guys will always be with me.


10 comments:

  1. This post made me lol so hard. Love all of your outfits for college! Wish I had the enthusiasm to get dressed in real clothes :/ (no i don't walk around naked why would you even think that) hahah cindy is in a weird mood. Keep the outfit/college posts comingggg <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA, you are hilarious. I love you for wearing one (awesome) sock, and for just "I will put things up soon.. When I've stopped being lazy. And poor." <--- that!

    Anyhow, I like the outfits you wore... i like you having a bart simpson-face too. But not in any creepy way, by the way.. I mean.. just sayin'. You make me write awkward things in your comment box. Yes, I should quit right nao.

    Have a grrrrrrrreat time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a funny post =) your outfits are lovely as always especially the boob-outfit xD hehe the shirt is hella cute.
    hope you find some time to move in properly =) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute outfits for classes! The one-sock look is so quirky haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfits you have there : D
    The 1st outfit is really cute ~
    & Yeah iCan't imagine how much walking you have to do.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so adorable in your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing!
    Cute schoolgirl style.
    You really look great glasses.

    http://kimonosnack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just gave you an awarddd :D another one to add to you collection hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfits as usual. You really look like a school girl in the first one lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your captions! and cute outfits :)

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...