10/3/11

firealarms

My striped shirt (from the first outfit) has 3 gigantic oil stains on it. I threw it into the laundry twice, and they're not coming off.

Well then... off to Big Brothers Dropoff it goes.

Responding to your kind, wise comments:
@Cindy, @Angie, and @Nancy - Thanks (:

@Asuka - My glasses are mostly okay... a bit lopsided now, but I think I'll just pop into Lenscrafters or something and demand a free fix hahah.

@Caroline - My jacket is actually just a hand-me-down flannel shirt on top of a thin hooded cardigan. I like to layer. Mostly 'cause I'm too poor atm to go buy a proper "fall/winter" jacket.

So... I've got a question for my lovely readers:
Should I continue to post the prices and brands of each item of clothing? 'Cause most of what I wear is thrifted and/or bought on sale...

Anyway, give me critiques, comments, questions, whatever.
I'll answer 'em.

HEY I'M ALSO LURKING HERE AND HERE AND HERE AND HERE.
Twitter: @svnnyc || Lookbook: mimi's style evolution || Facebook: Soyconfessions || Formspring.me: sunnymimi

5 comments:

  1. lollll I love reading about where you get your clothes from. makes me jealous that australia sucks so much hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! You should be in magazines, you have the perfect model face >.<

    Im off shopping tomorrow so hopefully the vintage shops in manchester have some gems for me :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove the second outfit! *-* so great hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like this a lot! especially the first photo for some reason...

    fauxstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup please do ~
    Its fun reading about where you get your things from ~ > : D
    & Your doing awesome as always ~ ! !

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...