10/27/11

got beef

thrifted navy cardigan: $8, Salvation Army
floral blouse: $20, Urban Planet
two-toned tights: $20, American Apparel
thrifted boots: $9, Value Village

I think I've got mud on every one of my shoes now. Vancouver weather, what can you do.

Last night, a friend and I ran across campus at night (in the rain, no less) to stalk the film crew and cast for The Company You Keep. I think we saw Richard Jenkins. A girl asked if we were part of the extras and I said "no" without even thinking about it, then quickly shouted "YES" when she laughed awkwardly and entered Hennings without us.

Today, a hugeass crowd gathered on Main Mall in front of the Chem building to watch Shia Labeouf take about 20 steps down the walkway with some blonde chick, over and over and over again. I was there too, for almost 2 hours. It was worth it.

My skin's breaking out bad again, not even just whiteheads anymore but the ones under the skin too. I think it's either from the new Biore foaming cleanser or the cheap-o Exact Dual Moisturizer (hey it was only $3!) that I've only recently started to use. I dunno. But it's still annoying. And I hate to say it, but the condition of my skin and how I look actually does affect my mood to some degree.

5 comments:

  1. I love shia labeouf!!!! so freaking jealous you guys got to see him!...walk down stairs over and over again haha
    sneak into the set and replace that blonde girl (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My High School always had film crews cutting off our walkways to class and inconveniencing us. We had that one Emily Osment chick from Hannah Montana doing a video shoot once, a few others, and if you've ever heard of The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (a band) they did their music video "you better pray" in our library. It's on youtube :D

    It's pretty cool, though.

    And my acne is in weird cycles now. It starts to really clear up, and I get all excited, and then one day, ONE DAY I am the freaking solar system of planets on my face. Just. What. The. HELL. Where do they even come from?! Usually I don't care, but right now I have two huge red splotches on my face and random new ones coming from god knows where.

    BAH. I'm almost 20. They should be gone by now ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. UoO is pretty good. I had a week break this week so I greyhounded my way to Montreal to visit a few friends. :D

    DAHLING. No use cheap facial products!! Only cheap clothes. Currently, I'm using Aveeno's pratically radiant (or something like that) and I like it.
    But I totally get you. The condition of my skin (and mostly my hair) messes with my mood. Hence why I'm so damn moody. My hair looks like crap.

    At least your hair still looks soft. -jelly- mad unfair how you bleached your hair and it still looks like it's in better condition than mine. T_T

    I want new shoes. Preferably those $200 soral red boots.
    madlove,
    Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA, LIVING IN SINGAPORE.
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG,AND YOU AS WELL ! NICE POST!! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOUR IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG:

    seekthesleek.blogspot.com
    if you follow my blog:
    - I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
    - I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
    - I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
    AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR NEWEST POST & COMMENT IT!
    - I WILL PROMOTE YOUR BLOG IN MY BLOG (*this one need a special request , please contact me: cheeringwinda@yahoo.com if you are interested!)
    *THAT IS AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BLOG TOO!!*

    P.S: THE FOLLOW BUTTON IS AT THE TOP LEFT OF MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your cardigan :)

    your newest follower Michelle
    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...