10/5/11

awkward.



Sweater, blouse, denim vest: thrifted @ Value Village & Salvation Army; shiny leggings: Urban Planet, $10; Champion sneakers: Payless Shoesource, $25; jacket: hand-me-down

You guys need to watch Awkward. because it is one of the most hilarious and original series I've watched since... well, forever. You won't be disappointed. If you live in the States, you can watch it here. If you live in Canada, here (illegally). Lols all around.


HEY I'M ALSO LURKING ON...
Twitter: @nerdie || Lookbook: mimi || Facebook: Soyconfessions || Formspring.me: sunnymimi

9 comments:

  1. I love Awkward! Sadly I'm never home when it's on television but now I can watch it, I didn't know it was online!&it is one of the funniest shows in forever. Totally agree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh I haven't seen this yet! sadly the one way is the illegal way in australia. have you seen new girl? I was hooked after one episode haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool look!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muahahaha. I finally figured out how to post on your site without blogger going crazy on me. Use Google Chrome!

    anyways, looking tough here :D
    Like how your hair looks too <3

    And yea, my blog's a food zone now haha and nails LOL. -sigh- It's because the lighting in my apartment sucks...every time I do my make up in my room.. I look drag-ish when I go into the kitchen.. which once again looks different when I step out of the front door. T_T

    Madlove,
    Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sunny!!! Great pants! I love your hair too. It's looking so long and sexy. I'm back on blogger. Come check me out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those blue leggings. <3
    Just found your blog and I love it. Consider it bookmarked. :) xxx Look forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aha illegally, why thank you ~
    I've seen it a few times on MTV & it is quite funny.
    Nice outfit.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...