11/14/11

"Opportunity"




photography || Sarah Yoo
styling || Sunny Chen and Sarah Yoo
editing || Sunny Chen


I'm wearing head-to-toe Urban Outfitters in the first outfit (everything is Sarah's, hahah). I'm not completely sure what I'm wearing in the second outfit because the blazer, skirt, belt, jewellery, and heels are Sarah's. The blouse is thrifted from Value Village, the socks from Claire's.

There weren't many locations to choose from so we made do with the staircase (where I've taken some outfit shots before), the floor lounge, a random ledge in my room, and the hallway.

Some "behind-the-scenes"/goof pics from this shoot in next post.

Stay lovely.

P.S. Hey, one of my Creative Writing TA's play in a band called Brasstronaut. They are good, here ya go.

11 comments:

  1. I looooove the second outfit! that necklace is insane. oh and you look super gorgeous as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white shirt black skirt and blazer on you! you look like a super stylish secretary lol :D and your hair is adorable in a bun xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the second outfit looks so amazing on you! *-* and you have a tattoo? what does it say? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loveee the dress and the white blouse on you, and nice to meet another canadian blogger :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha you're so cute sweety :D really nice photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. How's that soap thing going?

    Awesome pix btw. I don't come out very well on camera. I'm pretty adorable in real life, though. Not sure how that works.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress.. I wish I was Canadian... if it would help me become that fashionable :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely post, I like these photos! Great sense of style!

    Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you: Cosa mi metto???
    Enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah sounds like she as awesome style. :D <3 the necklace and blazer! By the way, your hair looks awesome in a bun! The lighter part looks intentional :D

    Mad love,
    Haruka

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...