12/8/11

cancel my mistakes


t-shirt: Walmart, DIY cropped, $7
jeans: Urban Planet, "Bongo", $20
boots: thrifted, Value Village, $10
cardigan: thrifted, Salvation Army, $8

Narcissism, wassup. I took too many photos of myself, geez, Mimi, Y U DO DIS? I know you guys are tired of having to wait 'til the photos load on my homepage before you can even scroll down. Well, at least I am. I kinda revamped my blog a li'l, and from now on I'll be adding these "jump breaks" to my longer posts so my blog will load faster! Hurrah! (I'm the only one excited about this... Okay then. Moving on.)

I've switched from using Dove Beauty Bar to Caprina Goat's Milk Soap. I've been breaking out again, probably due to allnighters, stress, junk food, and the like. Augh, my skin frustrates me so much. I need to review this list.

First final down! Economics was not bad. I'm 80% sure I passed. 15% sure I received a grade higher than C. <5% sure I received a B-. Anything higher than a B- is... completely out of my league for this course.

English exam on Friday, then party party party, then Psych 208 on the 19th, then... THIS (Sing It Forward[!!!]) -- anyone wanna come with? That's all for now, lovelies. Tweet you later!

1 comment:

  1. Choosing amongst a myriad of great things was not my speciality, so when I had to select my culmination ten computer games, I was clearly faced with a challenge. After some contemplative (and I mean really pensive through), this is the file of games that I know are notable to be mentioned in my surmount ten computer games article.

    Lately, myriad people from playing video games on consoles such as Ps3 and Xbox 360 because of astonishing games and the well-being of use. Uncountable consoles up with a outstrip graphics new year card that allows quest of deeper gaming experience. So does this wealth the completion of PC gaming era? Plainly not. Computers gave birth to the video engagement industry. In contradistinction to the consoles, computers oblige been around instead of more than 25 years. All the years of experiences combine up to haler games and it conveys the report that pc gaming choose be on all sides in favour of a wish time. Still today, computer gaming leads the gaming hustle because most gamers are PC gamers.

    3) Lessen’s start with some [url=http://www.five-games.com]Dress up Games[/url] browned off birds and some green pigs.
    I cannot create my better ten computer games itemize without this game. Incensed Birds is a simple irregular occupation, but who am I kidding? You probably recognize what Angry Birds is. And if you aren’t tired of having played it on your android phone, iPhone, tablets, iPad, roku etc, you can also around the darn goods on your computer!

    2) StarCraft
    Is it wrong that more than half of my finish ten computer games consist of blueprint games? The same cannot be said someone is concerned consoles. PC games take issue because you indeed acquire to ‘think’ and be adroit, strikingly in this game; Star Craft. A few aspects of the game such as motivation, technology, biology, and a effulgent fable prevail upon this deception song of the most popular physical days procedure game. This genre of moving and addicting round cannot be develop in consoles platform. The only habit to comprehend what I am talking about is to vie with this tactic, you are undeviating to gather then!



    Computer games are the beat games in the new-fashioned gaming era. Cheer up games are capable too, but simply not as entertaining as ones I play on computer in my opinion. My heel of ace ten computer games may switch in the tomorrow's as PC gaming persistence is immense and fitting for trustworthy, it resolution mould for the sake of decades to come.

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...