1/7/12

eyes


I feel so naked today, without my glasses on. Strange how a pair of frames can become a part of who you are. Oh well, at least with contacts, I don't have to worry about red lines on my cheeks or my glasses slipping from my nose.

Didn't have time to put on eyeliner or bronzer today either. My eyes look extremely small! Makeup is also another thing I hide behind. Some small mercies: my skin is feeling a tad better! Still needs two weeks or so to recover and return to "normal" (i.e. 1 or 2 zits on face & discolouration on cheeks instead of an all-over irritated, bumpy, full-on mess).

P.S. I forgot to include in my last post that a sequel to Avatar: TLA will be released mid-2012! Thanks to Cub's comment for bringing that up.


4 comments:

  1. I hate not wearing makeup out but also hate how dependent I am on it. Don't worry you look fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay better skin!
    *tosses out more bad products*

    mad love,
    Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, especially the boots.

    it's pretty liberating not to wear makeup sometimes...you can rub your eyes when you're tired and don't have to worry about your eyeshadow coming off! you definitely shouldn't hide behind it, it takes a few years but eventually you will start to realize that you are beautiful without it just as well as with it, and that you only "need" to wear it when you want to wear an interesting color or something like that.

    do you use that moisturizer that has salicylic acid in it? I have keratosis pilaris AND I had a massive breakout during finals week, and that moisturizer really helped with both those problems.

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...