A big thanks to the wonderful team at Misikko.com (an online store that supplies salon-quality hair products and tools) for sending me the HANAair Professional Hair Dryer to review. I've been using this baby for the past 2 months, and my floormate has been doing so as well. We both love it. Though this product was a gift, the review is completely my personal opinion.
The good stuff:
+ the hairdryer is sleek, sturdy, and durable
+ extremely long cord for mobility
+ 3 heat buttons (pictured below): hot heat, cool blast, and actual COLD shot!
+ hot and cool buttons come with 2 fan speeds, allowing for more control, and they are able to work together
+ comes with 2 year warranty
+ nozzle attachment is beneficial to hair and can smooth down flyaways, promoting healthy hair growth
+ cut my blow-drying time by half; takes only 6 minutes to dry my hair now
- the pricing might be out of your budget!
This product is currently on sale for $195 (originally retails for $335) BUT I do believe it is worth every penny. And you guys know how frugal I am. This HANAair dryer is going to last for a long time and give me smooth, healthy hair in the long-run.
Misikko is not only known for this premier hair dryer, but for other products like flat irons and curling irons.
- 2 full-sized bottles of Paul Mitchell "Extra-Body Daily Rinse" and "Extra-Body Daily Shampoo", 300 mL each (I Googled the products online and each bottle retails for around $12-$15)!
- 59 mL bottle of Hana ShineShield serum
- a bristle brush by Spornette
- a travelling case for your flat iron
- tons of nail files (I definitely need these; my nails break and become jagged so easily!)
- 3 bottles of hand sanitizers, and hey, living in dorms makes hand sanitizers a necessity, I kid you not
- a cute teddy bear holding flowers (pour moi?)
- a sleep mask
Thank you once again, Misikko!
Have you tried any products from Misikko.com? Any questions or comments?