Pulled this from the website: "Introducing Studio Secret Professional Magic Perfecting Base for instant smoothing results. Get the perfect skin texture, instantly and all day. The silky, lightweight formula glides onto skin and minimizes the look of pores and fine lines.... The formula is 100% oil - and fragance-free, non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic."
1) It gave my skin a velvety feel.
2) The pink colour is not pigmented when applied to skin (which I was afraid of) and it is colourless on application.
1) It broke me out worse than ever. You guys know I have extremely sensitive, acne-prone, oily skin. Emphasis on the sensitive part. I don't know what specific ingredient made me break out but this product was definitely the culprit. The weird part is that the box lists the product as being "non-comedogenic" and "non-acnegenic". Obviously, this was not the case. My face was not only broken out but felt rough, bumpy, and was flushed all over. I suspect I might have had an allergic reaction to this product.
2) It did not minimize my pores at all.
3) It did not extend the life of my foundation! My foundation was basically dripping off my face by the end of my 9-hour day. With my other primers, this does not happen, so I know it's the L'Oreal base that fails.
4) It was difficult to spread on my face. You need a large amount of this product to cover your entire face, so it's actually terrible value for your money.
5) The product is in a pot instead of a tube, so it's less hygienic, especially for someone with my skin-type.
The bottom line: Purchase this product at your own risk. It might give you an allergic reaction (like it did me), and the only thing it does is make your skin feel soft to touch. It does not minimize pores, fine lines, or blur blemishes. It's a drugstore product so it's relatively cheaper than some of the primers sold at Sephora, but it's not worth it for this price. I wouldn't pay more than $5 for something that just smooths your skin, and with all the negative consequences of using this product, I'm definitely NOT repurchasing.
Thanks for reading. I'm reviewing the Too Faced Primed and Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer next!
P.S. Have you entered my giveaway for a free 1 month sub to Fotolia?