1/31/12

Young Hollywood: Chloe Grace Moretz

This Young Hollywood feature is a couple days late, but here it is nonetheless.
1 source, 2 3 source, 4 source
Chloe Grace Moretz may only be 14 years old but she already has a long, respectable list of filmography behind her, playing unconventional characters such as Hit-Girl in Kick-Ass, a vampire child in the American adaptation of Let Me In (the original Swedish film titled Let the Right One In) and the younger sister of Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character in (500) Days of Summer.

Her style is sophisticated, edgy, and yet completely age-appropriate. This young fashionista has been invited to sit front row in prestigious shows, and she is definitely 'in' this season.

Best Coast - "Our Deal"


When I was 14, I finally got braces. I remember trying green-and-pink wires, light blue wires, even black wires which I flashed graciously whenever I smiled. I tried side-swept bangs for the first time and spent a good 6 months growing it out. Somehow the girl I looked up to wasn't even a real girl. She was Kim Possible, or Suki in Avatar: The Last Airbender, and even Misa Amane from Deathnote. I remember the day I dressed up as Misa to school, and people thought it was 'cute'. I thought I looked tough.

CLICK TO READ MY PREVIOUS YOUNG HOLLYWOOD POST.

P.S. Have you entered my giveaway for a free 1 month sub to Fotolia?

1 comment:

  1. I want to see pictures o chloe with her braces on

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...