2/13/12

knowledge

There is this need to write and create, but how can you do so when you're sleeping beneath a blanket of words spoken long ago, which were bound and printed in books that each weigh as much as your left arm? And your brain addled with the heavy burden of insignificant details and unmotivatedness?


Coldplay - "Strawberry Swing"

Your first midterm is today at 4 P.M., for a class you've barely attended and, on those few lectures you did attend, you could not stay awake in, and you haven't had time to read the texts or memorize dates and important theories and historical context.

Choice 1: Skip your morning classes and cram until the midterm.
Choice 2: Skip work and cram until the midterm.
Choice 3: Skip breakfast and lunch... and cram until the midterm.
Choice 4: All of the above.

Choose wisely, and please, please, please, let me get through this week. And don't let me fail any courses. Who am I speaking to?

Oh, right. You guys.
Good luck on any exams you might have!

P.S. Have you entered my giveaway for a free 1 month sub to Fotolia?

4 comments:

  1. Uh oh...that's bad news bears. Good luck! Midterms blow. ):

    - xo

    FOSSILEYES.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK. I have faith in you :)
    I'm actually at the quiet floor in the library right now, writing my English paper. Oh? You ask me why I'm reading your blog instead? Uh...

    OK I SHALL GO BACK TO BS-ING THE WORST PAPER KNOWN TO MANKIND.
    KTHXBAI.
    mad love,
    Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for your lovely comment! :) if i'm happy with my film i'll definitely have it up on my blog :) thanks again!

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh I feel the same way about never having time to create because of work and responsibilities :( I'm taking an art class this semester to force myself to be creative. perhaps you should consider doing something similar?

    hope all went well with your midterms! don't worry though, everyone has those kind of problems in freshman year...by junior year you get better about those kind of things.

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...