2/16/12

mix CD

PETER PAN COLLAR BLOUSE H&M, $20 / CROP TOP H&M, $15 / SHORTS thrifted & DIY'd scalloped hem, $5 / TWO-TONE TIGHTS American Apparel, $20 / SHOES thrifted, $10

In the process of making a mix CD for my work mates at Honour Roll Express. Of course I do all this instead of study for my Geographical Biogeosciences 102 midterm that's tomorrow. Cannot wait 'til Reading Break, which starts Saturday! A whole week of bliss... and hopefully some fun.

I'm thinking of switching up my skincare routine... Apparently my doctor says I have rosacea. What the...? I'm on a 30-day antibiotics trial and also using some topical gel. BUT he says I can't use moisturizer... huh? (I'm still using it in the mornings, just so my BB cream will go on smoother... and around my lips and nose at night. Don't tell him this, thanks.) I might have to check it out with a dermatologist.

Anybody recommend a nice, gentle cleanser that's not too expensive? I'm willing to pay up to $30 for a good cleanser... Anything for my skin.


P.S. Have you entered my giveaway for a free 1 month sub to Fotolia?

18 comments:

  1. Love those shorts so much, especially with the boots.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wicked outfit, love those tights and the tops especially

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am in LOVE with that shirt! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 Shorts :)
    The problem with recommending skincare is that not everyone have the same skin type. :(
    I'd suggest going to see a derm first dude... cuz it would suck if you wasted money on product that that's not meant for your skin type..

    But if you want to look though, I really really really suggest Sephora. It's a bit pricey... but they do give samples and also if you buy their product, use it and decide you don't like it, you can always return it for full refund so...

    mad love,
    Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab shorts.
    I use Olay cream facial cleanser for combo/oily skin. It's been a LIFESAVER.
    Have a great Reading Week. (:

    - xo

    FOSSILEYES.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh I love that shirt! it's so creepy in that Elle Fanning sort of way.

    you can't even use an oil free moisturizer?? wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I asked my doc that and he was all like "no, no, no" to everything I suggested. No toner, no oil-free moisturizer. SOOO I think I should go see a derm instead hahah.

      Thanks btw! Hahhh "creepy in that Elle Fanning sort of way", never heard a better description (:

      Delete
  7. Amazing Outfit, I love your Shorts.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mimi,

    I started a new blog. Its called "Same Same But Different". I would like to share with you my view on fashion, art and other amazing things. I hope you will enjoy the posts of my outfits, fashion and things which are a part of my life. I am happy about every comment or message. And please dont hasitate to criticize or to leave a helpful suggestion. (and i know i really need to learn how to use my camera)

    -> http://www.ssbdk.blogspot.com/

    Hope to read from you soon,

    best wishes and greets from london
    Kamila
    ps. i really like how colourful ur outfit is very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog. Maybe we could follow each other? :D
    http://blissfulbeautyxox.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I myself love Vichy products, and over here it's less expensive than 30 bucks, so you might try that out.

    I really like the different coloured/colours tights! And the peter pan collar, ow yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love those tights a lot :) I'm following

    Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the crop top, such a pretty print, never have guessed it was from h&m x

    ReplyDelete
  13. you have such a lovely blog :) followed you!
    i really like you sense of style :) hope you will get rid of your skin problems soon!

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your blog:)
    Following you:)
    It would be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this outfit, the blouse is beautiful and those shorts are amazing!xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...