2/8/12

static cling

I actually started writing a Young Hollywood post but didn't finish in time so *whoop-dee-doo* here are some photos of my re-re-re-redyed hair, pictured below.
Watch closely... The colour's about to fade in, like, two more washes.

Also, I have two outfits to blog -- you can even see the top half of an outfit in these webcam photos -- but I'm in Procrastinator Mode right now so don't expect them for a few days, okay? (Fine, I lied. I've been in Procrastinator Mode for the past month, actually.) (Eep. So behind in my coursework. I have three textbooks to start reading and midterms have already begun.) (Sadface.) (Rage.) (Sadface.)

I'm gonna go scarf down a bag of Two-Bite Brownies and then cry about it later. Kthxbai.

Jason Mraz ft. James Morrison - "Details in The Fabric"


P.S. Have you entered my giveaway for a free 1 month sub to Fotolia?

14 comments:

  1. your hair. it looks like fire. :O
    I'M IN LOVE WITH IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to dye my hair like yours <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should (: You can pull it off more than I ever will!

      Delete
  4. omg I eat two-bite brownies too!

    love that first picture and the collar :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hair looks amaaaaaaze - ing. Love it, I want to dye my hair sah badly, but, ugh, the damage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Manic Panic is a vegan dye, won't damage your hair! Sad thing is tho.. You have to bleach/lighten your hair first (if you have darker hair) so that the colour will show, i.e. bleach causes damage x.x! Otherwise, Manic Panic just tints your hair if it's not light enough. My tips were alrdy bleached twice before applying the dye thru a period of 5 months in between bleaching.

      Delete
  6. Love the blog! New follower. (:

    Your walls & hair are badass. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you even get the tights on with so many rips? It never works out for me =.= I get my big toe stuck in everything.

    Think about it this way, at least you don't have roots. Mine are growing out already and it hasn't even been a month yet. There's at least a cm of growth but I don't want to redye right away. What if my hair fall out?!!!

    Anyways, I plan to update blog tonight! And tell all about wtf happened last week. Super embarrassing but wtf, I owe it to you guys for not blogging for two weeks. XP

    mad love,
    Haruka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THREE weeks :P YEAH YOU BETTER UPDATE.

      I dunno how i get my tights on w/ this many rips... magic hahah.

      Delete
    2. LOL I triple updated! Go check it out! Cuz I tagged youuuuu :D

      mad love,
      Haruka

      Delete
  8. You're one of the few people who could pull off ripped tights well! Love your hair.

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! I am now following you :) love your hair, i am tempted to dip-dye mine too.

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...