3/7/12

the exorcism of mimi

I woke up yesterday with 5 straight scratches on my left thigh. I swear my room is haunted or something. (They did film scenes from The Exorcism of Emily Rose in the basement of my dorm, hmmm.)

I drew this/attempted to draw this on MS Paint to show you what my leg looks like today. The maroon parts are scabbing over. Yeah, it's a masterpiece demonstrating my tremendous artistic skill.
Got my Sociology midterm papers back, 71.4%, awww yeah. This means I won't fail this class... as long as I finish the last 3 research papers on time and pass the final exam.

My standards are lowering by the minute. If I ever got 71.4% on an exam in high school, any subject at all, I'd be bawling my eyes out and complaining loudly to anyone who'd listen how the education system is flawed and unfair, "unfair like how pandas are endangered, that's how unfair!" and such.

Other stuffs to do:
* English 110 research paper worth 30% of final grades, due next Thursday (have yet to start)
* Psych 207 Midterm #2 worth 48% of final grades, this Friday (have yet to study for)
* Geob 102 Assignment #3, due Monday (have yet to print out/look at)

And hey, I received a role in the executive council of University Fashion Club, the first official fashion club of UBC. I didn't blog about it earlier because I didn't want to jinx anything. First meeting's tomorrow morning, yay!

I haven't worn my Lime Crime D'Lilac lipstick out yet but am thinking about it for tomorrow... It'll definitely make a statement, but not too sure I wanna overwhelm the other members, hahah.

Alright, back to procrastination for me. Have a great day, lovelies!

9 comments:

  1. Have I ever told you I'm seriously in love with your gifs? Can't believe your uni has a fashion club!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're still trying to get it constituted! It's new... still a baby. There's 6 of us working at it, and soon we'll be hunting for general members (;

      Delete
  2. OMG a fashion club! That's what we need in Ottawa. and warm weather. :)
    I've done weird scratches on my back before... although I didn't count how many there were. They don't hurt or anything except they look painful. XP
    I've got an English research paper to do too! as well as a poli scie paper to write this weekend -sigh-. I want to edit photos and blog already dammit.

    mad love,
    Haruka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can definitely start up a club with some friends or similar-minded fashionable peeps!!! I believe in youuuu :D

      Delete
  3. you are quite funny but the scratched thing freaks me out. some of my friends at my school think their floor/ room is haunted. eeeeeee i am a wimp when it comes to stuff like that and horror movies. just wondering how you make your photos move like that? sorry i am not a techy and i'm sure it's simple but i am clueless. nice lipstick, very space age kinda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I explain how to make moving images, i.e. gifs, here: http://soyconfessions.blogspot.com/2011/07/gif-obsessed.html

      thanks hahah!

      Delete
  4. That's happened to me before! I've woken up to scratches on my face and I'm not sure how that happened.

    By the way, I'm a HUGE owl fanatic. Where did you get those gold owls?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the images!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://styleblenderla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...