3/30/12

forever


TOP Mexyshop $18 / LACE SHORTS Mexyshop $10 / GALAXY SOCKS this Facebook retailer $4 / FAKE CREEPERS Ebay $50 / JACKET Old Navy (2 years ago) $30 / COLLAR NECKLACE Blogger Clothing Sale $2


More outfit posts coming up soon! (I feel like.. a chef or something, cooking something up for my favourite customer... Ahh, okay, terrible analogy but hey.)

Thank you for all the input from yesterday's post! I understand that smoking is only advertised as "glamourous" but right now, I'm buying into it so badly. And as for Louise's comment, I think smoking socially is pretty much the best option, and yes, cig packs are so expensive here in Canada!

I will be replying to all your comments very soon... I think I've got like a month's worth of comments to sift through. Sorry for such a long wait.

Can't wait 'til I turn 19 this October.

And other things to look forward to:
- my metallic platform sneakers I just bought off Ebay LOL wow I'm so broke now
- 2nd (and 3rd?) tattoo!
- Said the Whale concert on May 3rd (NEED TO BUY TIX PLS)
- apartment hunting with Sarah (HOPEFULLY WE FIND A PLACE TO LIVE... OR ELSE BE HOMELESS FOR 2ND YR)
- The Zolas' sophomore album!
- job hunting... ugh (wait, am I really looking forward to this? should it even be on this list... meh)
- SUMMER... this needs no explanation
- new piercing... dunno where yet... any recommendations?
- TURNING 19 TURNING 19 TURNING 19 TURNING 19 TURNING 19 TURNING 19

Don't wanna be #forever18, kthxbai.

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I love your style! You are so cool and I am definitely following. I want hose creepers and your shorts are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and white (cream?) outfit is amazing, especially with your red tips, they pop so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you don't mind that I tagged you with the "Tell me about yourself" award! <3 You don't have to, but I thought it would be fun. :)

    Ida
    http://style-cocoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. piercing on ears if you havent filled it up yet. my friend got three on her lobe and its looks sooo good or one or two on the top of the ear. if not the ear, a small stud on the nose is cute or maybe a belly ring but i think thats a little pointless in my opinion since i dont wear mid drift tops much anyway so it would just be for me to see :)
    great outfit and your hair looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i might just fill my earlobes up or a belly piercing. i've got a nose ring alrdy n a bunch of ear piercings heheh.

      thank you for the recommendations! n also ur lovely comment.

      Delete
  5. you've inspired me to dye my hair an awesome colour! That shirt is so rad btw. Looks amazing with those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. noooo to the smoking. :( It's an expensive way to pre-mature skin (and not in the awesome "I have so much character" way. Plus the bad breath and yellow nails are just not worth it!

    Piercings and tats! What are you planning to get? :D :D

    I'm still in love with your lace shorts. Cursing my height right now LOL. Why they no sell bigger sizes?!!

    mad love,
    Haruka

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...