More outfit posts coming up soon! (I feel like.. a chef or something, cooking something up for my favourite customer... Ahh, okay, terrible analogy but hey.)
Thank you for all the input from yesterday's post! I understand that smoking is only advertised as "glamourous" but right now, I'm buying into it so badly. And as for Louise's comment, I think smoking socially is pretty much the best option, and yes, cig packs are so expensive here in Canada!
I will be replying to all your comments very soon... I think I've got like a month's worth of comments to sift through. Sorry for such a long wait.
Can't wait 'til I turn 19 this October.
And other things to look forward to:
- my metallic platform sneakers I just bought off Ebay LOL wow I'm so broke now
- 2nd (and 3rd?) tattoo!
- Said the Whale concert on May 3rd (NEED TO BUY TIX PLS)
- apartment hunting with Sarah (HOPEFULLY WE FIND A PLACE TO LIVE... OR ELSE BE HOMELESS FOR 2ND YR)
- The Zolas' sophomore album!
- job hunting... ugh (wait, am I really looking forward to this? should it even be on this list... meh)
- SUMMER... this needs no explanation
- new piercing... dunno where yet... any recommendations?
- TURNING 19 TURNING 19 TURNING 19 TURNING 19 TURNING 19 TURNING 19
Don't wanna be #forever18, kthxbai.