3/3/12

Imaginary Girls


SWEATER thrifted, $12 / JEANS Garage Clothing, $20 / CANVAS SNEAKERS gifted / EARMUFFS Cloverdale Flea Market, $10

Currently reading the first 70 pages of Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma for free here. It's labelled as YA and another blogger wrote that it's more speculative fiction than contemporary. The book trailer is embed below... What is with all these book trailers nowadays? I guess it does give potential readers a feel of the book.


The Zolas are releasing their sophomore album soon. I'm so excited eeek.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love your sweater so freakin' much. Also, your music recommendations are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've neeeeever heard of a book trailer but reading the free pages as we speak (write)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shoes & your hair! &I don't think I could start reading a book knowing I have to buy it for the rest if I enjoy it! I would rather just buy it! haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee hee i love when images move.

    ReplyDelete
  5. earmuffs! Send some to Ottawa! Still freaking snowing. argh.

    mad love,
    Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  6. really nice blog my dear!!
    so much inspiration
    keep posting!!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok i absolutely love that gif. Dance dance dance

    Bright Green Laces

    ReplyDelete

I'm creeping your comments... <3

Twitter: @svnnyc
Instag: @nobangsclub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...